2004 Kia Rio Cinco

2004 Kia Rio Cinco Prices
2004 Kia Rio Cinco Fuel Economy
Economy Car by Rich on 02/03/2007. Trim: 2004 Kia Rio Cinco Wagon, Owned 3 years.
Pros: good gas milage,lots of room for the size.
Cons: lack of power and the paint quality is poor
Overall review: good car for the money
Kia Rio Cinco by Disappointed in SC on 09/08/2006. Trim: 2004 Kia Rio Cinco Wagon, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I purchased this car brand new off the show room floor. At the time that I purchased the vehicle, I was looking for a very basic commute car. No bells, no whistles, no frills. On that level it meets expectations.
Cons: Two years and almost 60K miles on, I've had to get the fuel rail replaced and the first transmission went by the way at approx. 45K miles The lack of a cruise control was not really an issue for a short commute car, but it becomes a real problem when going any significant distance on the highway. The seats could be better too. Lately however, I'm finding that the distinct lack of pickup to be an issue.
Overall review: I don't see myself buying another Kia despite getting a good average of 37 1/2 MPG
My Golf Cart by Jules from Detroit on 08/12/2005. Trim: 2004 Kia Rio Cinco Wagon, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Purchase price. Handles well. Cute.
Cons: Lacking in power.
Overall review: It suits my needs. Short little trips around town. Point A to Point B, with no hassle. My husband calls it my "golf cart".
one good car! by dede on 09/28/2004. Trim: 2004 Kia Rio Cinco Wagon, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: well put together, handles nicely, good stereo, everything is very handy & easy to reach, good size cargo area, seats are comfy, great gas mileage and zippy once you get off the line!
Cons: not enough leg room in the back but no one sits there anyway
Overall review: This is my second kia rio, had an ' 03 that got the front end taken off when another driver ran a red going 30+ mph!! I walked away without a scratch, bruise or bump! So kudos to KIA for making producing a well made car that doesn't cost a fortune!
Neat little wagon by David from Portland on 03/25/2004. Trim: 2004 Kia Rio Cinco Wagon, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The wagon is really well styled and is quite well equipped, having automatic trans, airconditioner, map lights, power windows and locks, rear wiper, automatic headlights, and a good sound system. It is quite fun to drive and has good handling.
Cons: The back seat doesn't have enough leg room.
Overall review: Very pleasant car to drive. My primary car is an Outback, but the Kia is more fun to drive. I was surprised that it is only 2 inches narrower than the Outback. I bought this car for the kids but I like to drive it myself. The power windows and locks cost $335 and are definitely worth it. The wagon is very practical as I can fold the seats down and haul bulky items. I wouldn't mind having a second one.
Review ID: #420404 Is this review offensive?