2004 Honda Element

5STRELE by GREENEBEAN from Marina Del Rey, CA on 06/18/2010. Trim: 2004 Honda Element EX 4WD AT, Owned 6 years.
Pros: its roomy and it has a nice tight suspension. This car has moved my whole apartment (fridg, couches, beds etc.). also it makes a nice mini rv, but without the restroom/sink & stove.
Cons: the only thing i dislike is the plastic sides. when i bought my element they didnt offer the painted sides at that time.
Overall review: when you purchase your element make sure you get fog lamps. it really helps with the visibility at night, and it looks cool too. if you like camping, make sure you get the "element curtains". also get a blow up twin mattress with the a/c adapter for the cargo area that way you can pump up your mattress. another thing, if you like your car to look sporty get the rear spoiler and mud guards (all honda parts). if you are camping, bring your portable dvd player or your lap top and plug it into the AUX jack and you will have surround sound. i can go on and on. just keep in mind that my ele is an 2004 and right now i have 155k miles and it is still rolling. I LOVE MY ELEMENT!
Sweet Little Ride by Toby, Seattle on 03/01/2006. Trim: 2004 Honda Element DX 4WD AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The floor is easy to clean. The seats can be removed or stored up for cargo space. All wheel drive works good in low snow. Decent gas mileage.
Cons: Plastic panels are easy to scratch. Fairly low ground clearance. This model did not come with ABS. It isn't gutless by far, but it feels like it should have a little more power sometimes. Maybe give it a V6.
Overall review: I've had this car over a year. Driven in sand and snow without a problem. I really like the fact its easy to clean. Just take a broom and then a wet rag and your done. The back seats are awesome. Lots of cargo room for me and one, maybe two other people. With four people, you don't get much extra space.
great for the money by norman from palm coast on 02/13/2007. Trim: 2004 Honda Element DX 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: It can and is pulled behind my rv with no miles regestered and just one click of the key.
Cons: The drivers seat shows more wear than warrented. The area between the seats (console) should be higher.
Overall review: good value and reliability
Bigger than it looks! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/22/2006. Trim: 2004 Honda Element DX 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This car is very roomy, and the fact that it has no carpet is awesome too. just wipe it clean. we have used our car so much for moving things and traveling it has bee great. Its very reliable and the gas mileage is good too. I get about 23 in the city and 26 on the highway.
Cons: None so far, I love this car!
Overall review: Awesome car, for the money! Would definately recommend it to anyone.
Space, Space, Space by Jen on 10/26/2005. Trim: 2004 Honda Element EX 4WD w/ Front Side Airbags, Owned 1 year.
Pros: My favorite thing about the Element is definitely the incredible amount of interior space. I move regularly, and I have never had a problem fitting everything I need and then some. The suicide doors are also a great feature- they make it really easy to throw your bike (or your friends) in the back seat without having to squeeze things in.
Cons: The Element can get a little noisy at high speeds, though it isn't overwhelming if you have music on.
Overall review: I would definitely recommend this vehicle to anyone who does a lot of traveling or hauling large quantities around. The removable seats are great if you need the extra space. I have also had the privaledge of sleeping in the Element several times, and it is by far the most comfortable car I have camped in. The seats level out to make a great bed-not a single crick in the neck in the morning!