2004 Kia Amanti

Amanti Lover by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/12/2006. Trim: 2004 Kia Amanti Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is the best car I have ever purchased. Its comfort, handling and performance are outstanding and only to be outdone by the appearnce. I get so many compliments its incredible.
Cons: That I dont have one every color.
Overall review: OUTSTANDING
the ultimate vehicle for the money by frank from naples on 11/25/2005. Trim: 2004 Kia Amanti Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: looks great to me it looks as good and performs as good as any hight price autos.
Cons: millege only
Overall review: i give it a 10
Dream car by Jan in Paris (MO) on 02/18/2008. Trim: 2004 Kia Amanti Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I bought my dream car in Feb. 2005, this 2004 Amanti. I am still so pleased with the comfort and safety features as well as the 'looks' I get every time I drive it...all approving 'wow' looks.
Cons: Only one...didn't drive it for three weeks and when I then tried to start it the battery was dead. A jump start and it has been fine since. I did have it analyzed at the Kia dealership and while there was no problem, the salesman who sold it to me reminded me that even though the car is off, the computer keeps working and will sometimes drain the battery.
Overall review: Love it love it love it.
The best car I have owned by Pawlo on 06/27/2007. Trim: 2004 Kia Amanti Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Comfortable, Good Looks, Very inexpensive considering the quality, trim and equipment. First few weeks discovering more features. After 42 m0nths of ownership I still love to drive this car. No ratles, No squeeks. Fuel consuption on the highway. This thing sticks to the road even in deep snow.
Cons: Fuel consumption during urban driving, even synthetic motor oil can't help
Overall review: After 40 years of driving and owning many cars this is by far the best quality car and the best equiped.
A great car for the Money by Michael from Plano,TX on 12/06/2005. Trim: 2004 Kia Amanti Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great "luxurous" car for one third the money
Cons: It should have better gas mileage without reduction in performance.
Overall review: Everyone always comments on what a great looking car.