2004 Pontiac GTO

Muscle Coupe by rschumacherfan1 on 03/20/2004. Trim: 2004 Pontiac GTO Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Probably the best value for your money for a performance car out there.
Cons: I've had a big goofy grin on my face ever since I bought it.
Overall review: The world's first 'muscle coupe'. What more can you say.
Review ID: #419550 Is this review offensive?
Sweet GTO by Firehawk from WI on 04/16/2005. Trim: 2004 Pontiac GTO Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It's an unbelievable value for the money. The performance is outstanding and the interior is excellent. I like the not so agressive looks that the Mustangs have because this car will out run then and the cops will chase them!
Cons: No dislikes.
Overall review: Excellent car. I look forward to see how they continue to improve on this car.
LS1 powered by jay on 07/26/2011. Trim: 2004 Pontiac GTO Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: somewhat rare, i beat mustangs and look better in the action, a real v8 not a 281ci motor, fierce sound, gas mileage
Cons: TRUNK
Overall review: overall great car i love mine
The Goat Reappears but will Soon Retire! by JayinAtlanta on 04/11/2006. Trim: 2004 Pontiac GTO Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It's a rare car, won't be around after 2007 (unless they do a re-re-design), and handles like a real driver's car. When pushed to its limits of acceleration, cornering, and braking--especially all nearly at once--it works with the driver and demands that you get involved. I would compare it to a Viper in its demand for precision. VERY powerful, runs pretty close to my Z06 as far as acceleration, and has a nice interior even for very long trips. Many people will be surprised with how nice the back seats are for legroom and general comfort. Brushed nickel accents on the interior are quite nice. Styling is very fluid and I think will still look classic in decades, as opposed to garish.
Cons: Could use a bit more styling "uniqueness." Trunk lock has an issue where the trunk won't ever really pop open that I think is an issue with all new GTOs. Manual and door jamb argue on what is the correct tire inflation (30 or 35 psi), which caused premature wear for my car. The tires should be inflated to 30!
Overall review: A very solid car with some classic beauty and some definite power, plus interesting handling that will get the driver involved.
"My little rocket ship" by Don from Hershey on 03/18/2005. Trim: 2004 Pontiac GTO Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have dubbed it my "little rocket ship". It runs great, sounds even better and handles like your on a track. The kids even ask to go in it. Quality is very good and service has been excellent.
Cons: Entry and exit into the back seats is not the best. You lift the lever and push a button so the power seat moves front or back. Only thing I don't like is the wait for the seat to get into position. Also it could use either a sunroof, T-tops or convertible but the sound and speed make up for all those things.
Overall review: If you are looking for something fun to drive this is it. When I start it up I'm in heaven.