2004 Volkswagen Passat Wagon

2004 Volkswagen Passat Wagon Prices
2004 Volkswagen Passat Wagon Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
One beautiful and reliable car by lyn on 06/07/2011. Trim: 2004 Volkswagen Passat Wagon GLX, Owned 7 years.
Pros: This vehicle always gets the looks. Owned it since new and it still looks new and drives great.
Overall review: This vehicle is one of the best I have owned. It is a bit pricey but in this case, you get real value for the money. I would buy again but I'm told VW will not make it again.
Don't buy one by bummed on 05/13/2009. Trim: 2004 Volkswagen Passat Wagon GLX, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Looks nice, very comfortable
Cons: Nothing but problems since day one!
Overall review: Very nice looking and drives very well. Don't buy one unless you have lots of money for repairs. Once you have repaired one issue another appears.
The ultimate car for me. by Winterlover from Edmonton on 11/25/2005. Trim: 2004 Volkswagen Passat Wagon GL, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I drive a VW Passat Wagon 4Motion. I love it. It is very reliable. We bought this car because we have on our lot in wintertimes mostly lots of snow. We don't need to remove it because the car is going up our driveway with no problems. We live on an acreage close to Edmonton. I like the heated seats too.
Cons: The front compartments could be a little bit bigger.
Overall review: I am very happy with that car.
classically beautiful wagon by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/27/2010. Trim: 2004 Volkswagen Passat Wagon GLS, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Love the styling - not too boxy, not too rounded. I'm a fan of wagons and manual transmissions, and VW was the only one I could find in my price range that fit both those categories. Also, VW put a cassette deck in the stereo - awesome for my few albums that I have only on cassette.
Cons: Engine compartment is a little over-engineered, and I would have preferred glass headlamp covers instead of the plastic (now getting noticeably frosted over).
Overall review: Overall, I love this car. I tried to buy it used, but it holds its value so well I decided to buy it new. I plan to own this car as long as I possibly can.
Solid, comfortable luxury without paying through the nose by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/11/2010. Trim: 2004 Volkswagen Passat Wagon GL, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Solid handling. Nice sound system. For me, it's been very reliable for the last 5 years. Accelerates nicely on highway. Very comfortable. Luxury for not too much money.
Cons: Not too many cons other than the parts are more expensive than US or Japanese cars, but that's to be expected. For 5 years it's been very reliable, but I don't know how it will perform once it gets up there in mileage. So far so good I guess, and I'll deal with the problems if and when they happen. But I'm happy with this car so far.
Overall review: I've owned this car for 5 years now and it has been a joy. I've driven other cars and every time I come back to my Passat Wagon I'm reminded just how solid it feels. It's great for the price, luxury handling without paying through the nose. I think it depends on the car you get, VWs are a bit hit or miss. I've had a few minor repairs and parts replaced, but overall this car runs great if you maintain it on schedule. Visibility is very good, no real blind spots like so many cars on the market today.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next