2004 Infiniti M45

One of the greatest cars. hemi's in the rear view. by Ali G Salt Lake CityUT. Studio City, CA. on 12/05/2005. Trim: 2004 Infiniti M45 Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: this car was given to me.mom bought herself another vehicle.Am very lucky I guess. This car is amazing, especially when cruising at 85 effortlessly.The headlights are great when driving through I80 from Colorado to Salt Lake at night which tends to get quite dark.It feels great when making fast lane changes, it performs quite amazingly well in the snow even thou it's RWD. The navi is great even thou you do have to get used to the system. it is easier to use than my mom's 740. The interior has all the amenities you can expect and not expect. The engine powerful (I think it's too much for me being only 19)the transmission doesn't shift on curves i guess it's for better response off the curves.
Cons: I haven't had any problems since i've had the car 3 months in my possesion, thou my mom did have problems with the front brake pads and with the tire pressure monitor.it was taken back and never had problems again. I wish it had the style of the 2006 M45 but I guess 5 extra ponies are better. The thing I hate about this car is that tickets are very easily acquired. when coming into the highway I sometimes get carried away and floor it before you know it your doing 115 in third gear.(i guess that amazing and impressive more than bad ) Gas seems to be quite bad.not as bad as other V8 but considering the technology they put into the engine and trans they should give a little better mileage
Overall review: I love to pull up next to those hondas,mazdas,toyotas,with that little VTEC,Hemi trucks & SS silverados and just whopp them off the line them not expexting it funny how they see 4 dor infiniti's not knowing the POWER THAT LURDES BENEATH. It is a great long trip car,I personally haven't had any problems even thou I run it hard once in a while, It performs quite well street and highway.In the snow the traction control and stability control know how to do their job quite well. And it's a great car to impress the ladies with! once they get in of course it is not that attractive from the outside The laser cruise control is AMAZING i didn't know it was so realiable after testing it, it is great something that amazed me while having the car for the first few days all to myself if you don't have a job and this car is given to you or passed on don't take it! unless you want to work for the gas! It;s been in the family since december 2002 with no real problems and running already 41000 miles
Zero Quality by Sorry in San Diego on 09/17/2004. Trim: 2004 Infiniti M45 Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very good power, decent handling, excellent brakes
Cons: ZERO quality in this car. Nothing but squeaks and rattles and
Overall review: JUST PLAIN AWFUL QUALITY. Infiniti could have put another thousand dollars of quality material and workmanship in this car and made a world beater. Penny wise and pound foolish. Typical Infiniti stuff. They cannot compete with BMW and Lexus.
excellent.. great performance by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/17/2004. Trim: 2004 Infiniti M45 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: excellent.. great performance
can you GET more ugly? by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/08/2004. Trim: 2004 Infiniti M45 Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Power, torque, interior setup
Cons: exterior design, interior quality
Overall review: The ONLY thing I like about this car is its power. I'm sorry to say, but this is one of the ugliest exteriors i've EVER seen! I went to the dealer one day just to take a look at the new cars and saw a car that just looked plan ugly and wondered, what car was that with an exterior design that was THAT disgusting? Hope infiniti will do it right this time with the positive direction it's heading.
Ugliest performance car in town by Syd on 03/15/2004. Trim: 2004 Infiniti M45 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quality & performance
Cons: Weird & ugly
Overall review: Good, but ugly car