2004 Nissan Pathfinder

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
04 pathfinder by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/02/2008. Trim: 2004 Nissan Pathfinder LE Platinum Edition 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: solid mid size suv, plenty of room for 4 big guys and gear
Cons: gas mileage is average, wish it sat a few inches higher
Overall review: love my pathfinder, better looking than the new models
Review ID: #532016 Is this review offensive?
Great SUV for the price. by Pathfinder Driver in Ottawa on 03/25/2006. Trim: 2004 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: My wife and I bought the truck when the new 2005's were released. We got a great price. In Canada the base Model was a Chinook. It came with the sun roof, 6 disc CD Player and Selectable 4 wheel drive which was surprising for the Price. It has great acceleration and the handling is secure. It has no problem takleing the Snow covered roads during winter. I Like the look of the vehicle, It actually looks like a off road SUV compared to alot of the new SUV's on the market.
Cons: -Gas milage, but that was to be expected with the weight and horspower of the truck. - Back seat is small and uncomfortable at first, until I found the leaver to adjust the back seating position, wich makes it a little bit better. -Interior dash board and doors scratch easily.
Overall review: We have owned the truck for 1.5 years and 30,000km and no problems to date. And we don't expect any with Nissan's reliability on the Pathfinders, 2004 and older. We test drove a Highlander v6 all wheel drive before we purchased the Pathfinder. The Highlander's styling was in my opinion boring with very few added features. The pathfinder we purchased, automatically came with a sunroof, Selectable 4x4, a 6 disc CD player, Running boards and aloy Rims, for about the same price as The Highlander. But due to the fact that Nissan changed the design and they were trying to clear out the older model, we got it for much less than originaly expected. It's a Great truck with lots of power, It looks sharp and very Classy when it's clean but also rugged, dependable and fun when it's dirty. The only problem with the truck is that my wife loves it and we always fight over who gets to drive it.
Pathfinder making its way! by Jeff in Colorado on 06/28/2006. Trim: 2004 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Performance and Styling are the best.
Cons: Fuel MPG is less than some v-8's
Overall review: I love my Pathfinder...
My Favorite SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/26/2006. Trim: 2004 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I've had this car for two years and love everything about it, except the gas mileage. It accelerates well, handles well, looks great inside and out. All of the interior finish is high quality and looks solid, like it's indesctructible. The back seat is roomy even for adults. All the seats are comfortable. You can fit huge things inside and on top of it. It has high ground clearance for steep roads or driveways. The a/c, heater and sound system work great. The controls are well placed. Lots of power when you need to merge in front of a semi. I think the 04's and older look much better than the 05 redesign. It's an all around great car.
Cons: Crummy gas mileage similar to all suv's, about 15mpg. And I wish it had side and curtain airbags.
Overall review: I would most definitely recommend this suv. I see old pathfinders on the road all the time and they still look (and apparently run) great.
The SUV That Should Set The Standard For All SUV's by Importuner on 11/12/2005. Trim: 2004 Nissan Pathfinder LE Platinum Edition 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great power throughout the entire rpm range. Comfrontable front seats. Drives like a car both on the highway and city. Extremely reliable with no problems at 21k miles. Excellent control on snow covered roads with the help of VDC, LSD, & ABS systems. Truly an amazing SUV for both light and heavy duty applications. An amazing experience since day one.
Cons: I can honestly say that there are only two aspects of this SUV that I don't like. Access to the rear seats is tight and uncomfrontable and the gas mileage is pretty horrible, but with the K&N 57 Series FIPK intake system it makes the mpg a little better. It also doesn't help that the truck requires a minimum of 91 octane. Overall the truck is excellent with the exception of those two factors.
Overall review: I can't say enough about the 2004 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4x4 Platinum Edition. I enjoy driving it and enjoy spending time driving it with family on road trips.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next