2004 Mitsubishi Galant

Great Family Performance sedan by Galant Convert!@ on 02/19/2009. Trim: 2004 Mitsubishi Galant GTS, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I love this car. it is different then a Honda or Toyota. It has a great 3.8 liter V6 engine with great performance and handeling. Seats are very comfortable for long drives and the trunk swollows more then it looks like it can.
Cons: With the great Large engine come with just ok gas mileage. the OEM goodyear Eagle RSAs are horrible they wear very quickly and switching tires to a good set of all season performance ties makes the handeling all the more better. Wish my year had the five speed transmission instead of the four automatic. I also wish that the rear seats folded down instead on just the pass-thru
Overall review: Great Family Performance car. With this car both my wife and I got what we wanted. I got my performace sport sedan and she got a great family car that is larger then her saturn L300
A good car for the money by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/11/2009. Trim: 2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES, Owned 5 years.
Pros: can't be beat for trhe money
Cons: front seat back support
Overall review: will buy again
The Best! by Candice2883 on 05/11/2008. Trim: 2004 Mitsubishi Galant LS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car has a lot of power. I like the fact that when i press the gas it actually takes right off. I like the color of the dash board and interrior lights. The blue lights and the bucket seats give it a race car kind of feel even though its a sedan.
Cons: THE GAS MILEAGE!!! This is the only thing that is killing me about this car. I believe it only gets 19 City MPG. I drove it from Chicago to Arkansas and it did a little bit better on the highway but its still noticable.
Overall review: Overall i absoluetly love this car. It looks nice and stylish it was the car i wanted and i have no complaints what so ever about this car.
Fun Family car by Nascar, Raleigh NC on 04/25/2008. Trim: 2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Fast take off (will surprise you). Great around curves. A sport feel to a family car. Decent fuel economy.
Cons: Beware: Mitsubishi and their EGR issues. Not exclusive to the Galants.
Overall review: I personally find my Galant to be a comfortable, well priced sedan. It takes the curves very well for it's size and has very impressive acceleration and power for a V4. The only problem that I have had with it is the EGR. This is a Mitsubishi problem; not a Galant problem. I also own a 2000 Mitsubishi Mirage and the EGR went out on it too and many other Mitsubishi owners that I have spoken to have had the same problem. It is a costly repair for a part that has no affect or drivability but without it, a state inspection cannot be done.
My best car buy ever by ivanson T from Miami, FL on 01/09/2007. Trim: 2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES, Owned 3 years.
Pros: handling and reliability
Cons: wind noise at high speeds
Overall review: owned since 01/04, and still drive like day 1, with 84,000 miles. great car. looking forward to 2009 model