2004 Mitsubishi Lancer

Boring four door sedan. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/06/2009. Trim: 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer ES, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It's just a basic car for commuting, nothing special. It has 85,000 miles on it, and has been problem free during the past 40,000 miles. I'm averaging 30 mpg which is pretty good for a 4 cyl engine. It does very good in the snow with snow tires.
Cons: Everything about this car is so boring, I just want to fall asleep everytime I'm driving it!
Overall review: Buy the lancer ralliart, it has better performance, and looks much more appealing.
EVO Problem by Sold on Subaru, Washington on 10/10/2005. Trim: 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Acceleration, Handling is good but not for everyday drive. Good visibility.
Cons: Quality. I liked the performance but it is not build solid. Problem with brakes, dealer could not fix. Other mechanical problems.
Overall review: I was disappointed with the quality,expecting more from a Japanese built car. It isn't for everyday drive.
One step below a ralley car. by Raven on 10/08/2004. Trim: 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: For the money, who can ask for more. It is basically a street legal rally car
Cons: None that I've found so far
Overall review: Well, I really enjoy driving this car. I have owned a different car every 2 years, and this one I can honestly say, I'll keep. The warranty, and free maintenence are a deffinate plus with this car, and I would recomend it to anyone.
Absolutely Amazing Car by UsedToOwnACamry from San Antonio, TX on 08/23/2004. Trim: 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: WOW
The Best before the EXTREME EVO MR by Evolution MR, PR on 07/01/2004. Trim: 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The sport felling of the suspension, and you never lose the stability
Cons: The time that I have to wait until he comes to the states. and with only 5 speed manual trans...
Overall review: I like the exterior desing of the car. The engine and steering response on the road at high speeds. The button of the auto or manual sprayed intercooler. And his factory and extreme rally breed.