2004 Dodge Durango

Durango Limited Hemi by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/21/2005. Trim: 2004 Dodge Durango Limited 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like the performance, The exterior, the interior, the 385 watt stero, and the kids love the DVD/TV. I owned a 02 2500 4x4 Avalance before the Durango and so for it has been just as entertaining.
Cons: Nothing!!!
Overall review: The ultimate SUV
best suv by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/03/2005. Trim: 2004 Dodge Durango Limited 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: ride, comfort performance,
Cons: Gas milage not bad 17 city 20 highway
Overall review: real good
A step up. by Dan on 11/20/2005. Trim: 2004 Dodge Durango SLT 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the ride and the room. The third seat is big enough for real people, much better than the Tahoe.
Cons: There is lots of wind noise. I wish it had individual heat/cool controls for passenger/driver like my old Caravan.
Overall review: A nice change from my years as a minivan owner. I travels well, even if there isn't much luggage space with the third seat in use. We just use a luggage carrier.
Review ID: #482024 Is this review offensive?
"I love my truck" by Trooper from Florida on 08/02/2005. Trim: 2004 Dodge Durango SLT 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The comfort of a suv with the power of a sports car. This vehicle will move if need be.
Cons: The gas mileage could be better but what do you expect.
Overall review: I would by another Dodge Durango right now. I will probably by another Durango for my next suv.
Great SUV by Texas Hemi on 11/05/2004. Trim: 2004 Dodge Durango Limited 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent handling, easy to drive. Excellent features, good price even fully loaded. Hemi has plenty of power when needed. Good size cargo room.
Cons: Hemi is a gas guzzler (if not driven properly). Second row seating is limited on leg room (depending on front seat position). Third row even more limited. DVD player doesn't have enough screen adjustment to properly view LCD screen
Overall review: Almost bought a Durango in 1999. Bought a Dakota instead. Loved my Dakota, but love my '04 Durango more. Excellent vehicle for long trips. If you want a Hemi, drive with a light foot. It responds quicker than expected plus the gas milage will be reasonable.