2004 Infiniti I35

2004 Infiniti I35 Prices
2004 Infiniti I35 Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
Car of the furture by high speed mariner on 12/05/2008. Trim: 2004 Infiniti I35 Luxury, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Performance, Pick up from zero , milage on highway excellent.
Cons: no faults
Overall review: Excellent
Best I;ve ever owned. by Tacoma Guru on 05/10/2009. Trim: 2004 Infiniti I35 Luxury, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Clean styling, excellent road control. Trips over fifty miles on highway over 30 mpg.
Cons: I do wish it had automatic daytime rumming lights.
Overall review: As nice a ride and performer as a '55 Packard.
LUXURY ONLY!!!1 by I35 LOVER on 08/12/2008. Trim: 2004 Infiniti I35 Luxury, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: THIS IS MY FIRST INFINITI AND I'M IN LOVE. THERE ARE SO MANY NEAT FEATURES ON THIS CAR. THIS IS A MAJOR STEP UP FOR ME I'M USE TO DRIVING CROWN VICTORIA'S.....
Cons: I ONLY WISH THERE WERE 3 MORE INCHES OF LEG ROOM FOR THE DRIVER
Overall review: I COULD NOT ASK FOR A BETTER CAR THAN THIS.
Excellent automobile ! by Bob H Commack NY on 01/14/2008. Trim: 2004 Infiniti I35 Luxury, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great riding car. Roomy nice interior ,heated seats & steering wheel nice touch!
Cons: Poor turning radius, needs A/V vents for rear passengers, better gas milage
Overall review: Great car for the money. Wish they kept this Infiniti Line!!
A FIRST CLASS ACT by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/10/2007. Trim: 2004 Infiniti I35 Luxury, Owned 3 years.
Pros: i special ordered mine in december of 2003. the interior quality of materials is outstanding and unbeatable. the "pop-up" nav and heated back seats are a nice touch. the engine is one of the finest i have ever driven, when compared to bmw, mercedes, and my wife's lexus. the seats and overall ride are extremely comfortable. the car is well worth every penny of the $35,000 price tag that i paid for it and has held up in perfect condition throughout the 31,000 miles that i have put on it in 3 years.
Cons: i only wish the gas mileage could be a little better, but its not bad at all when compared to what my wife and i are having to pay to fill up our x5. at times the nav directions have been a bit confusing and mis-guided when you use it to get directions in large cities with mulitiple interstate lanes and exits, but it's excellent for local directions.
Overall review: the car is outstanding in every way and is a true first class act. some people have complained that the exterior styling felt dated and a recycle of the i30; but i like it. i feel it compliments the drive train well. i always purchase cars at 3 year intervals, so my i35's time is almost up, but i just can't let it go; the car has performed too well to give it up. i don't know what infiniti was thinking discontinuing it; i would have gladly purhased a another one. BRING THE I35 BACK INFINITI!!!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next