2004 Chevrolet Aveo

WORSE CAR EVER BOUGHT by Sonjia Miller, Nassau Bahamas on 02/11/2010. Trim: 2004 Chevrolet Aveo LS Sedan, Owned 6 years.
Pros: NOTHING
Cons: EVERYTHING
Overall review: I have had so many problems with this car, it is a nightmare. I have just given up and my car is parked in the yard. I have had to buy some car parts that I have never heard of, my oil pump went bad from after nine months of have the car and no mechanic could not tell me that problem until after three years. That meant my car shut down every nine months. Now after six years of having this car there are so many problems it has until I have just given up. I am buying something new
Love/Hate Relationship w/ My 1st Car by Miss (at 20 yrs old) I thought it was a good pick, yet I was sadly mistaken. on 12/16/2010. Trim: 2004 Chevrolet Aveo LS Wagon, Owned 3 years.
Pros: It's inexpensive to fill-up & I can park almost anywhere when it works. When i had a warranty, I got to drive different rentals when it was in the shop! Great for my final 2yrs in college, my little "go get it".
Cons: Almost everything, TOO MANY ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL ISSUES! Electrical issues- headlights alternate on going out (I think I finally fixed that issue), alarm would go off w/o being set off & now it doesn't work at all, power locks stopped working soon after the alarm, instrument cluster replaced, clock has a tendency to reset at anytime. Entire Fuel system replaced once and had the fuel pump replaced again, Engine light won't go off & have had it checked several times by different mechanics, timing belt broke while driving.
Overall review: Since purchasing this vehicle used in 2007... I have had many problems. Mechanics laugh when I bring it in & tell me to just get rid of it. More things are being replaced so it's sitting with the mechanic yet again!
The AWESOME 2004 CHEVROLET AVEO WOW What a car!!!!! by Eric H. on 02/10/2011. Trim: 2004 Chevrolet Aveo Base Sedan, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I love my car. This car really helps when it comes to the economy today. Any one eould be out of their mind if they sad horrible things about it.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: This car is amazing!! The gas mileage is unbelievable. I hope to see more out of them.
my little peanut car by Kathy from Sacramento on 04/20/2010. Trim: 2004 Chevrolet Aveo Base Wagon, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Fuel economy is outstanding. The back seat configuration is great. I can fit 8 foot lumber inside the vehicle and close the back hatch. With the seats folded forward there is a giant cargo space in the back.
Cons: Does not handle well while braking hard, especially oin the rain.
Overall review: I am well satisfied with my Aveo. I was looking for a small car with good fuel economy. I get 38 mpg on trips, 27 mpg in town. I do not expect it to be a high powered vehicle. I am pleasantly surprized at the cargo capacity in the rear, as is anyone who watches me load it up at Home Depot. Anyone who drives a subcompact car should take care to drive defensively, if you tangle with a vehicle that is big you will not fare well.
great no.2 car by martin on 02/10/2010. Trim: 2004 Chevrolet Aveo LS Sedan, Owned 6 years.
Pros: my wife loves this car good gas park any where looks good . its black fit in a small garage can load things in the back i get 32 on the high way it will run with the big dogs- hach back wash easy
Cons: like it to get 100 mpg - price all most right will get the 2010 soon
Overall review: i give it a 99% ok