2004 Volkswagen Jetta

The%20best%20car%20ever, i reccomend it to any one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Eli%20%20%20%20%20Wahsington on 04/17/2010. Trim: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The%20best%20car%20i have ever owned.
Cons: ....................................Non............
Overall review: Great
The 04' Jetta by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/25/2005. Trim: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLS 2.0L, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent fuel Economy, tight suspension and steering feel, leather and many add-ons at a entry level price.
Cons: small amount of space for passangers, akward placement of cupholders, 0 - 60 not as quick as I would like, 5th gear feels just like 4th gear, not alot of legroom for drivers 6' plus.
Overall review: How wonderful it was when my 1995 Jetta just gave up on me and I found myself looking at a brand new VW 04' model. I was overjoyed... leather, heated seats, radio controls on the console, sunroof, and that cool huge VW flip out key, I was like a kid on christmas. All that with a bottom line of 19+, things couldn't get any better. So far I could not be happier with the purchase of a 2004 Jetta GLS. So.. it has a 2.0 (good on gas!), so Jetta's are for older Twenty-somethings that are starting a family (that's me), I don't think I could get more for the price. Some things to remember before picking up a Jetta though;1. 6' tall and driving, NO ONE will be able to sit behind you unless your willing to eat the steering wheel. 2. 1-3 gear are not for sprint racers, there's some get up and go, but you'll have to force it. 3. Cupholders are right below the stick, your elbow will hit your cup unless you put the armrest down to guard the coffee mug
Nice car by Taehyun from Portland, OR on 11/10/2004. Trim: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GL 2.0L, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like all about jetta.
Overall review: Cool
2.0L inside by beenieweenie on 08/27/2004. Trim: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GL 2.0L, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nice handleling , wonderful torquey engines , great seats , squeek free windhsheild wipers, nice shape , nice everthying
Cons: HEavy gas milage on the 2.0L suggesting to opt for the TDI-PD it was a rental , but it was very heavy on gas driving around town,only good milage with 5spd
Overall review: Nice car , poor gas milage with automatic and unknown build quality, wonderful torquey engines , high price of purchase and maintence .
Love my Jetta! by Bruce Bloomington, IN on 08/05/2004. Trim: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLS TDI-PD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is great! A few of the many, many things I love about it: --gas mileage is amazing! --ride and handling are supurb -- tight and solid. --ultra-smooth 5-speed manual transmission: people don't even notice it's a stick shift until they finally look down... --rich interior materials: leather, nice textures, quality look and feel --heated seats --sunroof --Monsoon stereo --cool lighting on the interior --very European looks --hum of the diesel engine mixed with the hum of the turbo charger --torque is awesome: hills and passing are no obstecale for this car
Cons: --I wanted ClimaTronic (automatic climate control). It was offered on all previous model years, but now it is not available on the Jetta at all. I was upset about that. --I also wanted a Multi-function dash display with the outside temp. and fuel economy information displayed -- this feature has also been discontinued for 2004.
Overall review: I love my car! It's so economical and very comfortable. I drive about 600 miles per week, and I only fill up once per week. I enjoy the comfortable interior on my commute to and from work. I highly recommend the Jetta TDI-PD. It's peppy, fun, economical, and comfortable.