2004 BMW M3

M3 bought on Ebay by bisphenol on 07/27/2009. Trim: 2004 BMW M3 Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is the most fun I have had on 4 wheels. I feel that my first speeding ticket in 9 years is just around the corner. The acceleration is sublime, the seats are luxurious. I enjoy hitting the 6,000 rpm marker. The convertible is an added bonus. Easy to remove and replace the top. Mine is black with a blue speckle, the interior is cinnamon. I have the 19" wheels, which give a real brutish look from the rear. I cannot think of one thing to complain about. I bought it with 60,000 miles and it feels like new. This is my first M series, as a long time BMW owner this one is just as intoxicating.
Cons: cup holders are two shallow,
Overall review: Please see above. I hope to own this car for many years....this was my first car purchased on ebay. I never thought I would buy a car online.
M the most powerfull letter in the world! by JRC on 12/04/2005. Trim: 2004 BMW M3 Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It is a very well balanced GT car. It has features that many super cars have but at a lower price.
Cons: Tire wear is extreamly high.
Overall review: Excellent car for the people who appreciate a car with racing heritage.
SUPER BMW M3. by PETER THE GREAT on 04/11/2005. Trim: 2004 BMW M3 Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: SUPER CAR. EVERBODY LOVES IT. VERY GOOD IN WINTER ( WITH SNOW TIRES )VERY FAST BUT IT FEELS SAFE. GOOD ON GAS. THIS CAR LOVES THE HIGHWAY. IT CAN DO 140KM ALL DAY LONG. THE WOMEN LOVE IT & SO DO I. P.S. ONE OF THE BEST I6 IN THE WORLD. FACT..
Cons: NOT MUCH. 360HP IS NICE.
Overall review: GREAT CAR. I WILL BYE ONE ALSO FOR MY WIFE.
M3: Fast, Gorgeous Solid. by James on 01/11/2005. Trim: 2004 BMW M3 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Free reving I6 engine offers an incredible, even powerband. Massive brakes bring the M3 to a halt quickly and safely. Handling and acceleration rival all but the most expensive exotics. Safety second to none. Gorgeous, classic styling.
Cons: None!
Overall review: The M3 is truly a gem. For $50k you can pick up a new M3 that outperforms sports cars costing more than twice as much. No other car in the history of sports cars has recieved as much praise than the M3, and for good reason. The M3 gives you the best of everything in the sports car category. No other sports car will give you the performance, quality, safety and understated styling that the M3 can.
Ultimate Drive Machine by D from Philly on 01/03/2005. Trim: 2004 BMW M3 Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: "BMW M3" need I say anymore. Awsome handling, cornering, top speed, acceleration, just everything. This car loves to hug the road and out performs most cars today.
Cons: Only I-V6 engine. I think this car either needs to be a V8 or supercharged.
Overall review: Best V6 on the market. Style, luxory, and speed. This car packs a punch. It has everything you want and more. Very exciting car.