2004 Kia Spectra

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Long range review! by Rick of Middleburg, Fl on 02/04/2009. Trim: 2004 Kia Spectra Base, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Bought new, has 5sp manual which makes the 1.8L very peppy and gives me on avg 35 mpg w/o the A/C on!
Cons: Had to have the dash replaced due to buckling. This is caused by the sun thru the windshield. I know that this is a common occurance with Spectra's specifically, any year. Kia may have already addressed this issue.
Overall review: Great car. I have owned 4 Kia's. An '01 Sephia traded for the '04 Spectra, and a '02 Optima SE/V-6 traded for the '04 Optima EX/V-6. Didn't trade because of problems, just because of improved options. Have 93,000 mi on Optima, and 86,000 mi on Spectra. Very few issues with any of them! Whatever issues came up were addressed within the warranty timeframe. At 51 years old I have driven/owned many cars. Will definitely look at another kia again!
The Best KIA around by Wyatts Kia MAMA In Cali on 07/16/2008. Trim: 2004 Kia Spectra LS, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The comfort and gas mileage I get
Cons: ...
Overall review: This is the second Kia I have owned and will not buy any other.
Great car by Arnie from LV on 12/07/2007. Trim: 2004 Kia Spectra LS, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Excellent car especially for the price, mileage is close to EPA
Cons: Automatic transmission shifting is not the most smooth, CVT would be better.
Overall review: I have had my Spectra for over three years and I feel it is an outstanding vehicle for the money. Comparable to my wife's Honda Civic. Minor problems have been resolved quickly and efficiently by the dealer. No complaints, great car.
Review ID: #519591 Is this review offensive?
Cute and Peppy! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/23/2007. Trim: 2004 Kia Spectra GSX, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I love it! Its Peppy!!
Cons: A little trouble with the A/C buts nothing too big.
Overall review: Its my second Kia! Its not for any with kids but besides that its nice and great on gas!!
Spectra is Cool by Michael from Stockton Ca on 04/23/2007. Trim: 2004 Kia Spectra LS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Is a small car with good fuel economy, but, rides and feels safe/comfortable like a bigger car.
Cons: More amenities for rear passengers.
Overall review: Great stylish family car.
2 3 4 5 6  Next