2004 Toyota ECHO

Affordable Reliability by Rosy on 03/02/2006. Trim: 2004 Toyota ECHO 4-Door Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: If you are looking for a reliable vehicle, this is it. I work in sales and I'm constantly on the road. I've had no problems with the performance and it is great on gas
Cons: Poor acceleration. This vehicle can be frustrating to drive when trying to go up hills or change lanes on a fast highway. I always have to put it in over drive to speed up. Also, the lack of arm rests in the front seats makes long drives a little uncomfortable.
Overall review: This car is suitable for city driving. It's easy to park and drive, and great on gas.
Fabulous Small Car by Patrick from Wichita on 03/17/2005. Trim: 2004 Toyota ECHO 4-Door Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I am 6'2", but very long-waisted, so I sit like I am 6'6" or so. I fit in this car with absolutely no problem, even though I weigh 280. It's my wife's car, and she says it is the most enjoyable car she has ever driven. I think it's fun to drive around town, too, but we haven't taken it on a long trip. That's what the mini-van is for. Fits in the garage like a dream for a vehicle with so much interior room.
Cons: The only complaint so far is handling in high wind, which we have quite a bit of in Kansas. In town, though, this isn't much of a problem.
Overall review: Great second car or school car if you can find one. We looked all over Kansas and Oklahoma before we finally found one in Kansas City, MO. Our selection criteria included maximum headroom, gas mileage, and dependibility. This car appears to deliver in spades - it certainly beats the Accord and other models we looked at.
the sticth by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/10/2004. Trim: 2004 Toyota ECHO 2-Door Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Cons: the best
Overall review: good
Cute and simple by Anna in Panama City, FL on 09/30/2005. Trim: 2004 Toyota ECHO 2-Door Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car is SOO economical. With gas prices as high as they are, I am happy with my choice.
Cons: I do not like the fact that power window/door lock, and cruise control are not standard in this car. I previously had a 98 Nissan Sentra GXE and it had all of this.
Overall review: Despite the lack of amenities in the car, I would recommend this car to anyone.
The BEST entry-level car around by Aarman4 on 11/24/2004. Trim: 2004 Toyota ECHO 4-Door Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: vvt-i engine gives plenty more power than expected. I am 6'5" and the driver seat is still comfy, would love about 2 more inches of legroom though.
Cons: For defogging the front window, you must use the A/C, so it hurts the fuel economy.
Overall review: An excellent car for it's price, and you can't go wrong with a toyota.