2004 Mazda Mazda6

Love this car by Rick on 08/16/2011. Trim: 2004 Mazda Mazda6 s, Owned 5 years.
Pros: This car is very stylish and spacious. A great sound with the Bose speakers opt., smooth drive and handling
Cons: i would like if it has better gas consumption
Overall review: great ride, parts are inespensive, comfortable, etc.
04 Mazda 6s by Missouri on 03/09/2012. Trim: 2004 Mazda Mazda6 s, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Sound Handling Looks
Cons: Turning Radius Gas Mileage The display has not fully worked since 2008, Tires wear out quickly A headlight has gone out every year since since I bought it in 2007 and they are hard to get to. The headliner started falling down and needed to be replaced in 2010, when it was only 6 years old.
Overall review: Besides the small annoyances mentioned above, it has been a very reliable car.
Zoom Zoom Baby by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/03/2010. Trim: 2004 Mazda Mazda6 i, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Purchased my Mazda brand new in 2004. Great look, fast and so much fun to drive and its only a 4 cylinder. GREAT on gas!!!!
Cons: I've had to replace the headlights more times than I care to discuss. Don't have the dealership do it......they will overcharge!!!
Overall review: This is my 2nd Mazda and it has been the best car I've ever owned. I currently have close to 150,000 miles and the car still runs and looks great!! It's going to be hard to part with but I definitely need something bigger. I think Mazda is a great brand that is overlooked. With all the Honda's & Camary's on the road its nice to own something that's different. I would definitely purchase another Mazda hands down!!
Best Car I Could Ask For by Andrew from Long Island on 03/27/2005. Trim: 2004 Mazda Mazda6 i, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It looks amazing, it rides really well and the BOSE sound system is well worth the price.
Cons: Gas mileage isn't as great as I thought it would be.
Overall review: A great car, especially for new drivers like myself. Your parents will love it because it has great crash test results.
Ok but not something to write home about by Robyn, Wilmington, DE on 12/02/2010. Trim: 2004 Mazda Mazda6 s, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I've had this car for 6 years. I did like the bose system speakers and heated leather seats. It stands up to hauling around a 4 month old lab who chews on everything. The inside was very well designed and came with all the perks.
Cons: I bought my 2004 Mazda 6 after owning a ford mustang. I have to say I thought the gas would be cheaper than the mustang but i was wrong. It was actually more! My car had a very loud droning/engine sound. It's absolutely horrible in the snow, so if you live upstate don't bother.
Overall review: All and all this car is good but I miss my mustang. Maybe I just had a lemon???