2004 Honda Insight

My Insight by Samantha on 08/30/2004. Trim: 2004 Honda Insight Hatchback CVT w/ AC, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car definitely gets noticed. I get a lot of compliments. At first, I thought that I would notice a huge difference in speed and acceleration than in a regular car because it only has 67 horsepower. It is pretty speedy, though. I mostly drive in the city, but if performs well on expressways too, and I can easily get up to 80+ mph.
Cons: It doesn't get 50+ miles per gallon gas milage like the sticker says. The gauge on the dashboard is usually between about 40-42 mpg. But, this is a big difference from most cars and all SUVs. Also, because of the battery in the back of the car, there's not much trunk space.
Overall review: Overall, this is a great car. I've only had it for about 4 months, so I haven't run into any maintenance issues. It's great for the environment, and I'd recommend it for anyone that's looking for car that's different from most of what's out there.
King of the MPG mountain by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/28/2006. Trim: 2004 Honda Insight Hatchback w/ AC, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I have averaged 68 MPG over 42K miles
Overall review: I bought this car as a commuter. I drive it 700 miles each week and have had no complaints over 42,000 miles. It is a mistake to compare this car to any other on the market... it is in a class by itself.
Go Honda! by Nick from VA on 06/28/2004. Trim: 2004 Honda Insight Hatchback CVT w/ AC, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything about this car is a pro!
Cons: Absolutely nothing.
Overall review: I traded my Toyota gas-saver in for my Honda and I am a Honda buyer for life!
Warning: Thing before you act. by John on 05/19/2004. Trim: 2004 Honda Insight Hatchback, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Good Money Saver!
Cons: It is very loud at times and it has a very annoying seat. It moves by its self sometimes. Also, It scrapes on the sides because they are total bling spots in your rear view and side view mirrors! The paint chips! DO NOT BUY!
Overall review: I would say to buy it but it is not the best idea to do something that you dont feel right about.
World's best car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/30/2004. Trim: 2004 Honda Insight Hatchback CVT w/ AC, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: This is the way a car of the 21st century should look. Forty years ago the Citroen DS showed how beautiful a car can be with no grill and with the rear wheels covered up. It was the car of a future that never arrived. The Honda Insight looks like finally taking up the challenge to look 21st century. And in an age of computer screens the instrumentation looks the part, too. Good riddance to old-fashioned analogue dials and needles.