2004 Toyota Prius

"BUY IT" by Monty-M on 03/08/2013. Trim: 2004 Toyota Prius 4-Door Liftback, Owned 8 years.
Pros: The seats, quick off the line, DEPENDABLE, gas mileage, Large Cargo area, handling, roomy, airy, heated side mirrors in the winter, excellent heating & air conditioner, almost 200k and except for dealer maintenance service, ABSOLUTELY NO problems whatsoever. Typical Toyota's... I owned FOUR (4).
Cons: Emmm... let me think.................... hold your horses I'm thinking....... Can't think of anything right now, maybe later.
Overall review: As a former advocate for buying cars produced in the U.S. I changed after the HATE-fest I endured with Chrysler & GM products that I stuck with for years. I went back to Toyota (my first car '78 Corona), which never broke down, even that far back. Since then, I've own a Previa Van (which I still own), the Tercel, the Lexus SC Coupe, & the Prius (which I still own). ALL remained reliable, and was grateful to have the Prius during the recession & High Gasoline Prices etc. Buying it years ago was among my BEST decisions. With nearly 200k/close on it (too cold go outside to check now), except for a bad battery or something that drained my battery, I've NEVER had any problems with this baby. I love it, and dread the day when I'll have to part with her. I am looking forward to getting my Tesla, because Toyota's EV range was inadequate. Hopefully, buying American again will divide my love, as Toyota will forever remain an option.
Great Car by Gary on 01/06/2013. Trim: 2004 Toyota Prius 4-Door Liftback, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Low maintenance and gas efficient
Cons: Not a status symbol if that's important to you
Overall review: Best car purchase I ever made
The best car by Avelina Larkins on 09/07/2009. Trim: 2004 Toyota Prius 4-Door Liftback, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Relibility
Cons: Non
Overall review: When ever this one stops, I would buy another.
beautiful freak by ed from boston on 01/26/2009. Trim: 2004 Toyota Prius 4-Door Liftback, Owned 1 year.
Pros: very good (not as great as EPA ests.) gas mileage, toyota quality obvious throughout even @ 116k miles, always enjoyable & feels like you're on star trek
Cons: freak factor, prius envy of others in gas guzzlers who tailgate you! dash @ nite needs more illumination + seats could be more comfortable
Overall review: bought used w/ 116k miles + got a good deal, car looks & runs like brand new, does suprisingly well in winter driving, a technological marvel yet simple in it's basic execution. a lot of fun although it is so different than your average car that it takes some getting used to.
Excellent advanced award winning car, well worth the initial price. by Greg from Colorado on 08/05/2008. Trim: 2004 Toyota Prius 4-Door Liftback, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Flawless, when it comes to performance. Climbs mountain roads in Colorado (with A/C) on, without loosing a beat
Cons: Few,& far between. The only possible, is rear visiability. I have to look twice, when backing up.
Overall review: OUTSTANDING !!!!!, Plenty of room, versiitile storage, performance, & of course excellent fuel-savings.