2004 Toyota Highlander

Best in the West by Denver Driver on 09/27/2008. Trim: 2004 Toyota Highlander Limited V6 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Drive like a car, yet sits up high enough to get a good view of the traffic - handles like a larger 4 wheel drive in snow, no maintenance issues - ever!
Cons: The tires have needed to be replaced more often, as the manufacturer puts a softer tire on to make for a smoother ride.
Overall review: Living in Colorado and being in real estate the Highlander has met all of my expectations. We now have 6 Highlander owners in my small office alone! It's the perfect vehicle for a single or larger family... but definitely any realtor!
Toyota Highlander ROCKS and ROLLS! by Mark from Dover, NH on 08/09/2007. Trim: 2004 Toyota Highlander Limited V6 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Power, Quietness, Luxury, Ride, Handling, Fuel economy.
Cons: What's not to like? Auto on headlights don't come on until it is quite dark, Daytime running lamps can't be turned off, Flimsy sunglass holder, Fuel door release on floor; on door would be better, Embarassingly feeble horn - expect something better in a vehicle of this price.
Overall review: I LOVE this vehicle! It is the best car I have ever owned! It drives like a luxury car, has great acceleration, gas mileage 22MPG+, and the stereo system is amazing! I have only ever owned import luxury cars; but this is my first Toyota and my first SUV. Whenever I see the Toyota Avalon commercial that asks "what's wrong with this picture?" and the response is "nothing, absolutely nothing!" hits the nail right on the head for the Highlander!
The Best Ever. by Louisiana on 02/11/2006. Trim: 2004 Toyota Highlander 2WD w/ 3rd-Row Seat, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Every thing about this SUV. This was the first TOYOTA I have ever got, and will not go with any thing else ever again.
Cons: I have not had anything wrong this SUV ever.
Overall review: I would sugguest anyone getting a Toyota.
I love my HI. by JohnJohns45 from Pittsburgh(Steeler Nation) on 07/17/2011. Trim: 2004 Toyota Highlander V6 2WD w/ 3rd-Row Seat, Owned 7 years.
Pros: PRO Height, all around view. Easy to get in and out of car. Plenty of room in the back for shopping and traveling. With my wife, I end up with most house in it. I love to just get out and drive it.
Cons: Be sure you rotate the tires or the front ones will wear out quickly.
Overall review: Great family car. And at 50,000 miles it is still going strong without any major problems
Worth IT! by John From NYC on 12/31/2008. Trim: 2004 Toyota Highlander V6 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Great Car Overall. Comfortable. Ive owned it For 4 years and had no problems at all. Nice Little Snow Ect. Button. Trunk Is Quite Big And Fits A Lot. We Live in Queens and A Good City Car. 24 MPg On Highway. Better Than Most Comparable Models. Besides Gas Prices In NYC Is only About $2 a Gallon.
Cons: Like I Said Before, 24 on Highway and 18 on City. It Forced Us to Get A More Fuel Efficient Car when it was almost $5 in the summer. Dashboard controls could be a Little more Stylish. The Rear Hatch Glass Is Un-Openable Which Leads To Longer Things To Be Inside. Parts Are Also Very Expensive. I Recently Replaced the Rear Windsheild Wiper arm for almost $50 not including the Blade. Trunk Gets Little Space due to stowaway not hideaway 3rd row seat. the 3rd row seat also isnt for adults. Mostly for children under 10.
Overall review: Great Family Car. Not our First Toyota. We Used to Have A 1996 Toyota Camry And used it until 2002. That Shows Toyota's Reliability. We got It for $32k. Worth Every Penny We Paid For It! Perfect Car. Probably Not Going to Replace the Car For The Next 10 Years Or So.