2004 Jaguar XK Series

Love this Kitty Cat! by JD from PNW on 06/12/2011. Trim: 2004 Jaguar XK Series XK8 Coupe, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Great performance for a car with 294 HP. Very good daily driver and confortable on long road trips, with the realibility to match. Had a Porsche 911 before and would rather take my Jag on the long road trip any time. I purchased this coupe from our local Jaguar dealer in 2005 as a certified car. The dealer service has been great! My silver coupe get compliments everytime we take it out.
Cons: The stereo system sounds great but is a bit dated with the CD /Cassett combo and the older style retractable antenna. The GPS is also a bit dated (even at the time of purchase) to competitors. However I didn't buy this car to have the latest in technical electronics.
Overall review: Love this car and will eventually buy another XK8 to replace it or park next to it. I think I will splurge on the XKR the nexgt time around
One Beautiful Black Jaguar by Ken on 04/02/2009. Trim: 2004 Jaguar XK Series XKR Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The styling is the best of any other Automobile on the market. The supercharger adds performance that can only be described as incredible. Yet the gasoline mileage approaches unbelievable. On a recent 1500 mile trip, I averaged 25.8, with a high of 28.1. Very pleased and it is everything I expected from Jaguar.
Cons: At time of writing, I have found nothing that I dislike about the car.
Overall review: If you are looking for stand out styling, perfomance and decent gas mileage. I would highly recommend a used Jaguar XKR. Mine was certified by the dealer, with 100,000 mile warranty.
A Gorgeous Red 2004 XKR Portfolio! by Bud on 08/29/2007. Trim: 2004 Jaguar XK Series XKR Portfolio Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: WOW! It's 3 years old now - 21K miles. Tight w/no rattles! This car would be wasted on the young and the faint of heart. I'm in my 2nd childhood and I love every moment in it. I've had some of the other lux cars, but this is the finest of them all. It pulls hard and sounds great. If you're getting one, get the Portfolio. There were only 200 made. I have one of 100 Reds. There are also 100 Blues. The Red really stands out. Have to work some to maintain the paint, but it's a labor of love. Top is tight and no leaks. 20" BBS's w/4 big Pirelli Asemetrico's make this car a ride to die for!
Cons: Zero, None, Nada!
Overall review: Awsome! 10 out of 10
look at me now by middle age crazy on 10/08/2004. Trim: 2004 Jaguar XK Series XKR Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Cons: more passenger space in the back
Overall review: Its alot of fun to drive
"Great looks" by Scott from Buffalo on 01/06/2005. Trim: 2004 Jaguar XK Series XK8 Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The styling and looks of this car can not be beat. People can not keep from looking as you drives down the street. The best designed car for looks and eye appeal out there.
Cons: With all of its great looks the XK falls behind others in its price range in technology. Although a great car to drive, some of the gadgets and toys of others in its field are lacking.
Overall review: Even with its short commings in technology you can not pass up its great curb appeal. Every one knows its a Jaguar. It is filled with quality and workmanship.