2004 Toyota Tundra

THe ultimate truck for safety and comfort by Cool Hand Luke on 09/01/2010. Trim: 2004 Toyota Tundra SR5 Double Cab, Owned 6 years.
Pros: With 90,000 miles on the vehicle, I must say I am very satisfied. Front brake pads replaced after 50,000 miles and new tires put in after 75,000 miles. This demonstrates IMHO how well the vehicle is made. The anti-skid and stability control work great in ice and snow, and spared me from buying a 4WD. With well-inflated tires and good driving habits I get around 18 mpg (70% freeway miles). The vehicle is very comfortable, brakes well and accelerates decently. Trailering is outstanding. I can drive almost 1500 miles with a trailer in a day and not feel fatigued. It's definitely worth the money. I fell like I can go another 90,000 miles without major wear and tear.
Cons: The turning radius isn't the greatest. The rear bumper is poorly made. It buckles with the slightest tap. I've noticed this with most '04 Tundras I've seen on the road.
Overall review: Great vehicle. If taken care of, it should last you at least 300,000 miles or 15 years.
The Perfect Size Pickup Truck - Not too Small and Not to Large. by Lee - Washington State on 02/16/2009. Trim: 2004 Toyota Tundra Limited Double Cab 4WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Trouble free - low maintenance; Easy to drive - Great Visibility when driving, Handles well in and out of traffic, Easy to Park, Rides like a smooth full size car, Seats comfortable on a long trip, Easy to get in and out of, Plenty of room for all occupants, Plenty of horsepower when passing or going up hills even when towing, Handles well when towing a trailer - you actually do not know it is there, Corners well. The second Tundra I have owned. My first was a 2002 Access Cab - as soon as the Double Cab came out I purchased one even though I only had 21,000 miles on the 2002 because of the greater room in the rear passenger area.
Cons: Nothing!
Overall review: AAAAAA++++++++++++++++++++++
The Superman of Trucks by Chilimac in Florida on 11/16/2007. Trim: 2004 Toyota Tundra SR5 Double Cab 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Has a very tight turning radius. The interior has a lot, I mean a lot of room. I have traveled with 4 people and dog in this truck. Everybody has pleanty of room
Cons: There is nothing to dislike about this vehicle.
Overall review: I bought my Tundra brand new in 2004, and I love it. It's the best vehicle that I have every owned. If you are a Chevy, GMC, Nissan, or Ford fan, give it a try. Don't snarl at something until you have tried it.
real deal by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/27/2007. Trim: 2004 Toyota Tundra Limited Double Cab, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: roomy
Overall review: solid ride
Best Truck of 2004 by Mike - Daytona Beach, Florida on 01/03/2007. Trim: 2004 Toyota Tundra SR5 Double Cab, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This truck has tons of room, drives smooth as can be, has great pick up and power when needed, tows my boat (3600 lbs.) with no problem at all. never had a single problem with it since i bought in October of 2004.
Cons: Nothing...truck is great!
Overall review: I have driven Fords, Chevys, Dodges & GMC trucks and none drive as good as the Tundra. The other trucks are rigid & vibrate alot on the road. pretty much all other trucks make for a very bumpy ride. The 2004 Tundra may not have a huge towing capacity, but it works well for standard towing of trailers & boats with no problems at all. I'd recommend a 2004 Tundra to anyone!