2004 Honda CR-V

The Ultimate Truck by Velma, Rockville on 01/11/2012. Trim: 2004 Honda CR-V LX 2WD AT w/ Front Side Airbags, Owned 8 years.
Pros: She's taken me cross country twice then north to south twice just love her! Best buy I ever made. First one I bought all on my own.
Overall review: Love my Honda CR-V!
Subpar service. by Jeff on 05/13/2011. Trim: 2004 Honda CR-V LX 4WD w/ Front Side Airbags, Owned 7 years.
Pros: It has good space when the seats are down. Interior is fairly durable. Full size spare tire is nice.
Cons: MPG is pretty bad. Comfort is OK. Emergency brake is in a horrible place if there is ever a true need for it. Car maintained very well and a "known" honda CRV problem just arose for us looking to be anywhere from $1500-$3500. The AC compressor apparently destroys itself from the inside out. This is happening on ours at 89k miles. There has also been 2 massive recalls on airbags which shows a bit of diligence but neglected issues like this AC one in my opinion are subpar service from the Honda company.
Overall review: The vehicle is OK. There are better options with less "known" headaches in this price range. I also own a Mitsubishi Outlander and would recommend that MUCH faster than the Honda.
The all around best all purpose vehicle by Mare from Fort Mill, SC on 10/18/2012. Trim: 2004 Honda CR-V EX 4WD AT, Owned 8 years.
Pros: For me it is just the right size. I have moved 3 times since I purchased it and am alway amazed at how much I can transport in this vehicle.
Cons: Sometimes it doesn't accelerate as quick as I would like but that is the only complaint I have.
Overall review: So happy I chose the CRV. One of the better decisions I have made.
My favorite car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/12/2009. Trim: 2004 Honda CR-V LX 2WD AT w/ Front Side Airbags, Owned 5 years.
Pros: This has been a great car for me. I have had no mechanical problems. It handles well and it is comfortable for passengers but easily converts to a car I can use to haul items from one place to another.
Cons: It is not quite paid for.
Overall review: I would recommend a Honda to anyone who wants a reliable comfortable vehicle.
Good Vehicle by Skoshi, Coudersport, Pa on 07/25/2009. Trim: 2004 Honda CR-V EX 4WD AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great car, comfortable ,goodlooking, good gas millage, handles good. The realtime 4wd works, I live in North Central Pa. and we do get snow and ice, never has a problem getting anyplace, never got stuck once. The picnic table is a neat added feature as are all the little hide a ways here and their. 6 Disk CD changer with Cassette is a nice feature and the moon roof is cool too. Comfortable and fun to drive. Bought it used from Dix Honda, in State College, Pa. very nice people there and very helpful when you ask a question. I have owned it for a little over a year with no problems.
Cons: Road noise can be bothersome, middle headrest blocks rearview mirror. Should have fog light as a standard as many other vehicles do.
Overall review: Great value, I will buy another from Dix Honda