2004 Mazda Truck

2004 Mazda Truck Prices
2004 Mazda Truck Fuel Economy
The latest in Mazda B4000 by Ted, Modesto Ca on 11/06/2004. Trim: 2004 Mazda Truck B4000 SE4 Cab Plus 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: comfort, speed for a nice automatic V6 engine, lots of gadgets, and lots of added features compare to past models.
Cons: Like most newer vehicles, manufacturers continues programming with speed limiters. Avg MPH top speed 90mph
Overall review: Overall, good for the money aspects for a newer Mazda B4000 4x4, but for the price with added options, with top engine limitations in the speed limiter, a big frown.
Practical Truck by Will on 04/13/2004. Trim: 2004 Mazda Truck B4000 Cab Plus 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This truck is solid and tight and it looks like a truck not one of my kid's toys. Good power, firm suspension, plenty of room in the cab.
Cons: No cons noted, it is a solid little truck, it is what I expected it to be.
Overall review: If you are looking for a small utility truck that can also tow your boat this is your truck. I have had the fancy bigger trucks but they were to nice and plush for what I wanted a truck for. If you need or want a small truck this is it, I have my fancy car to satisfy those other urges.
Better Than a Ranger by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/05/2004. Trim: 2004 Mazda Truck B3000 Dual Sport Cab Plus 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: Overall better bang for the buck.
Nice truck by David on 06/03/2004. Trim: 2004 Mazda Truck B2300 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have the B2300 4 cylinder with the automatic.I bought the truck for a daily driver 62 miles round trip. It gets a solid 24 MPG at 50 mph.Most of my travel to work is on an access road with a speed limit of 50.It has enough power for my use which is cheap transportation and to pull my 16ft sail boat.
Cons: The worst thing I can say is people perceive you as beign cheap instead of prudent for buying this little truck.
Overall review: Well my friends say I am cheap for not buying a big or more powerful truck.I consider my self pratical.Since I have a S model Jag and custom made sail boat I really dont care if your impressed with my truck or not.This little truck does what I bought it to do.It hauls off my trash, pulls my boat to the lake, shuttles me back and forth to work with no fuss.The 4 cylinder has plenty of power and the automatic is a pleasureable option.
A great pickup indeed by ijoker11 from B.C. Canada on 01/04/2004. Trim: 2004 Mazda Truck B4000 SE Cab Plus 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling is great- Very fast with the 4.0 L - Rides like a car on smooth roads- The heater in this truck is the best I have ever owned!!
Cons: A little choppy on rougher roads.
Overall review: I have just bought this truck a short time ago but I love it in every way!!
Review ID: #402023 Is this review offensive?