2004 Dodge Sprinter Wagon

2004 Dodge Sprinter Wagon Prices
2004 Dodge Sprinter Wagon Fuel Economy
GERRY CALIFORNIA by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/19/2005. Trim: 2004 Dodge Sprinter Wagon 2500 High Ceiling 118-in. WB, Owned 1 year.
Pros: 28 MPG
Cons: sits too high in wheel wells
Overall review: would buy again
Tomorrows van today by Ed from Ocean Shores on 08/25/2004. Trim: 2004 Dodge Sprinter Wagon 2500 Super High Ceiling 158-in. WB, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Strong diesel engine, no turbo lag compared to earlier mercedes diesels, 22-24 mpg
Cons: steering wheel needs tilt
Overall review: good ride could be due to 7500#. mine is a freightliner converted by Airstream, same basic van
Watch out for the steering wheel! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/20/2004. Trim: 2004 Dodge Sprinter Wagon 2500 High Ceiling 118-in. WB, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Lots of space inside. That's why I looked at it. The interior is reasonable, considering the car's price and function. Fuel economy is surprisingly good, too.
Cons: Already in the shop with only 5,500 miles because of a rattle coming from the dash. The Sprinter also accelerates really slowly and noisily. Also, the steering wheel is placed in such a way that you have to drive it all hunched over. At first I thought that I would get used to it, but after several months I still haven't.
Overall review: The main issue that I have with it is the steering wheel's placement. I can deal with the other issues.
The Ultimate Shagon Wagon!!! by brab on 12/08/2003. Trim: 2004 Dodge Sprinter Wagon 2500 High Ceiling 118-in. WB, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like this vehicle becuase there is alot of room for me and kitty. We like to have a lot of room when we go on vacations!!!
Cons: None
Overall review: Excellent!!looks great...power
PERFECT by KYLE42 on 12/08/2003. Trim: 2004 Dodge Sprinter Wagon 2500 High Ceiling 118-in. WB, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great power! Great Looks! Just fun to drive my family in!
Cons: NONE
Overall review: LOVE IT!!!! I would take this over a VIPER any day of the week!!! LOOKS and drives better then anything!!!