2004 Saturn VUE

BEST OF CLASS by Julio- Iowa on 02/09/2012. Trim: 2004 Saturn VUE AWD V6, Owned 5 years.
Pros: The vehicle is fun to drive, handles well, acceleration is great, 140,000 miles with no problems, other than brakes. With good tires, this car will go where others can't in the snow. Great seasonal vehicle. Have taken this vehicle on 3- 2500 mile trips, only thing I needed to do was change oil, rotate tires, check fluids, fill with gas and enjoy my trips. Would highly recommend this vehicle. I will enjoy another Saturn Vue in the future. Even though they made a mistake, not making the Saturn Vue anymore, I will find another somewhere. Very happy owner.
Cons: Haven't found any cons to this vehicle
Overall review: Great vehicle.
Great V-al-UE by FreeStater on 08/06/2012. Trim: 2004 Saturn VUE FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Extremley roomy interior, Great view and sightlines, Clever interior design, impressive amenities (sunroof, automatic lights, power everything), composite body panels, flexible cargo capabilities (60/40 flat-folding seats, folding passenger front seat, rear bins, fold out cargo organizer), timeless design.
Cons: Cheap plastic interior, takes hard bumps poorly, steering is numb.
Overall review: I've had my Vue since March 2011 and have put 20k miles on it. I have very little to complain about. My fuse box melted and shorted everything in the heat wave of 2011 in Virginia, but all of the work was covered by a warranty. The vehicle also had a failsafe to prevent major damage that usually results from such electrical problems. Otherwise, it has carted my small family around securely, reliably, and conveniently for nearly two years. Also, the exterior design,d espite being several years old, is striking. The vehicle looks great, even sitting in lots with 2011s and 2012s. Any passengers who asks the year is shocked by my answer. I can't complain about how much vehicle I got for how little I paid.
A sleeper. Great SUV. by lionsbeach on 07/01/2012. Trim: 2004 Saturn VUE FWD V6, Owned 8 years.
Pros: I have a FWD 2004 V6 (Honda engine and trans). Excellent acceleration and fuel economy. I get 29-30mpg overall. (I am a careful driver regarding economy, but I do drive with the flow of traffic.) Comfortable seats, plenty of hauling room with rear seats folded down.
Cons: Roof rated to support 100lbs so a roof rack is iffy, unless you're hauling a couple of kayaks.
Overall review: Why did GM discontinue production? Not because of the vehicle b/c this is a great SUV.
The Green Frog! by Old Cruser from Yucaipa on 09/24/2008. Trim: 2004 Saturn VUE AWD V6, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I have never had a problem with my Saturn Vue.I bought it new in April of 2004,all my services have been at the dealer the only thing they've had to do was oil changes and 1 engine and 1 interior filter in 43,650 trouble free miles.
Cons: Nothing!
Overall review: This was one of my best decision!
The worst car I ever had by Bill on 12/24/2007. Trim: 2004 Saturn VUE FWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Looks
Cons: 17000 thousand miles 2 air compressors, wheel bearings, now a check engine light
Overall review: Junk
Review ID: #520636 Is this review offensive?