2004 Saturn L300 Wagon

2004 Saturn L300 Wagon Prices
2004 Saturn L300 Wagon Fuel Economy
Nice New Baby Saturn L300 3 V6 Wagon by Tz on 09/22/2004. Trim: 2004 Saturn L300 Wagon 3, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: After the great debate of station wagon v. mini-van, we chose the Saturn L300 3 wagon, I just didn't want to drive a min-van everyday. After driving a Blazer for 5 years I wanted to get into a car. I like the Saturn polymer panels, leather interior, heated seats, traction control, DVD PLAYER!!! I feel like I am driving a luxury car, and no other company could give me all these options for anywhere near what I paid. I do like the styling, it does have that European look v. the older style.
Cons: I wish it could have a sunroof AND DVD player, come in a manual transmission, had deep tinted windows (like the SUV's), and had a longer warranty like VW, Kia, Mitsubishi, or Hyndai. Other that that, check with me in 10 years and hopefully it will still be in my driveway with mad miles. :)
Overall review: If you are looking for a station wagon that is not microscopic in size, and pricing is a factor, look at Saturn.
great dependable car by coachvbc from Aurora Il. on 05/20/2011. Trim: 2004 Saturn L300 Wagon 1, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I purchased this vehicle new in 2004. I haven't had any problems at all. It is a 4 cyl and I average 28 miles per gallon. I drive in and out of the city and have plenty of power for merging and passing. I am very near the 90,000. mile mark.
Cons: If it's windy outside I have a very loud wind noise on the passenger side , except for that it is a comfortable quiet car.
Overall review: I'm sorry that Saturn went out of business because I would have purchased another one. This is my second Saturn.
THE WAGON THAT COULD NOT HANDLE MY WIFE'S DRIVING by CW FROM RALEIGH on 03/16/2005. Trim: 2004 Saturn L300 Wagon 2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: very nice riding wagon, plenty of power, saftey was one reason i bought this car. decent gas mileage, overall plenty of room inside BUT SEE CONS BEFORE YOU BUY.
Cons: THIS CAR WAS MADE IN DELAWARE.12000 MILES COOLANT LEAKS,WATER PUMP REPLACED,OIL COOLER SEALS REPLACED,COIL PACK REPLACED, JUST RECENTLY AIRBAG LIGHT HAS STARTED COMING ON,TURN SIGNALS NOT WORKING.REPLACED SRS MODULE,BCM.LIGHT HAS COME ON SINCE,HAS TO BE AT DEALER W/LIGHT ON GOOD LUCK!ALL OF THIS IS WARRANTY BUT 3K,6K,9K,12K SERVICE,BUT WHO CARES THIS CAR HAS BEEN TO THE SHOP 10 TIMES IN THE FIRST YEAR.4 FOR SERVICE AND WELL YOU CAN FIGURE OUT THE REST.
Overall review: OVERALL IF I HAD TO PURCHASE THIS CAR AGAIN I WOULD NOT BECAUSE OF THE LOSS OF VALUE OF THE LOT, SERVICE RECORD AND OVERALL OWNER SATISFACTION.MAYBE I JUST GOT A BAD ONE.
Brand New Baby Saturn L300 V6-UPDATE by T on 02/24/2005. Trim: 2004 Saturn L300 Wagon 3, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Update: I have had the car for 5 months now with about 10,000 miles. So far so good. I have been averaging 27 miles a gallon with the V6 around town, which is mostly highway driving since I live in the sticks (worse than Jethro up North).
Cons: Two things I dislike... the tires occasionally give a sensation of a flat spot, which goes away after driving for a few minutes, AND there is a residue coming from one of the rails on the roof rack leaving a residue spot on the roof for some unknown reason and no one can figure out why???????
Overall review: I still am happy with the car and recommend it.
A second looks now that I have had it for 4 months by kim on 09/24/2004. Trim: 2004 Saturn L300 Wagon 1, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It looks great, it drives very nice and once it gets up to highway speed it has some power for a 4 cylinder. Lots of room, big cargo area.
Cons: Trim coming off around door, HORRIBLE gas mileage only 20 MPH mixed highway / city driving. Air conditioner seems to be on even when switched off and just fan is on-- air is much colder than air temp?
Overall review: Good car for the money and Saturn is a great company. I was more excited about the car until I found out how bad the gas mileage is. I did not get the V6 because I was expecting the 4cylinder to be easy on gas. I would recommend it because it was the best deal compared to subaru, volvo and VW with respect to features and size.