2004 Saturn L300 Sedan

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Overall great car by Rees Willis, TX on 01/22/2009. Trim: 2004 Saturn L300 Sedan 2, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Great car no complaints after mods were made
Cons: Towed for 10k plus 40k on odometer had to have both ends retrofitted, replaced tires now ok
Overall review: I'd buy another if they were still with plastic doors & fenders
Good alternative to higher priced "quality" foreign cars by LDM on 05/29/2008. Trim: 2004 Saturn L300 Sedan 3, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Overall good car for the money. I still like it better than the Aura... check out the Aura's trunk and compare... try to get a stroller in there. Saturn dealer and service are solid. This car has a number of safety features and nice amenties for a car at this price; try to find a comparably priced Accord or Camry. Saturn has now gotten rid of the polymer panels; I understand why but there is nothing sadder than a week old car with dings in it... we like the piece of mind from the plastic doors. Looks much better than the original L Series... very much the lines of the Cadillac Catera. The Saab engine is holding out well at 50K miles.
Cons: Yes... road noise is annoying but I would challenge anyone to say you don't get that with Camry and Accord. Be watchfull of the tires; I had a 2002 that ate the tires up at 20K and the dealer had to do some retrofit to the suspension on that year. I made a point of asking about that issue when purchasing this one; so far much better but the stiff suspension is still rough on the tires as they get real noisy around the 20K mark. I will be trying a different tire to see if it is the Firestones.
Overall review: Good value for the money... I didn't like the Malibu, didn't think the Impala was worth the extra $$ and wasn't going to break the bank for a basic Honda or Accord. So far very happy with this car and it looks like it is only six months old.
It Grows on You by Blackcloud from Peoria on 08/31/2006. Trim: 2004 Saturn L300 Sedan 3, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car grows on you. Traded in an Acura CL and while I thought I had got a deal with $7000.00 off sticker, I didn't think it was anything special. As the trouble-free miles roll up I realize that this is a sensible car that handles well, cruises extra-highway speeds easily and gets good fuel milage.
Cons: ROAD-NOISE. The car remains solid with no rattles or shakes, but the rumble of the tires cheapen an otherwise fine automobile.
Overall review: When it comes time to trade in for a new car I plan to keep Saturn on the test-drive list. If they can give me a quieter car at highway speeds, they'll get another sale.
Very nice ride by jaybird from Md on 11/04/2005. Trim: 2004 Saturn L300 Sedan 3, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The ride is sporty like. Car has more power than one would assume. Travels at highway speeds with no hesitation, reduction of power when heat/AC running, and does not shake or shimmy at high speeds
Cons: No real dislikes. This vehicle can really grow better the more you drive it. Has plenty of room.
Overall review: When I walked into Saturn I had my mind set on an ION. Because of my situation I was not able to purchase that ION. The dealer suggest I consider the L300. The first thing that came to my mind was that I didnt want a car that my parents would drive. I wanted something with a classy yet sporty appeal. Then our sales consultant came around with this black and chrome 300. This car was loaded except for leather which i didnt want anyway, DVD player, and computer rear view mirror. I reluctlently test drove it and believe me that I am happy that I did. This car was incredible. Dont get me wrong its no BMW or vehicle of that type but it held its own. For the money this is the best car that I have owned.
great value by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/08/2004. Trim: 2004 Saturn L300 Sedan 3, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: Great value, quality and safety, fun to drive,
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next