2004 Pontiac Bonneville

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
Just my opinion. by sky fan on 01/23/2005. Trim: 2004 Pontiac Bonneville SE Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Pontiac Bonneville is the best looking car on the road..period.I love this body style and it looks better than anything Pontiac has ever built.unlike the euro or the japanese built cars,it seems their cars are priced as, the uglier they are the more they cost.The interior is spacious everything is layed out well.good work here
Cons: I give the supercharged engine a minus,If i want more power do the obvious(old school here)bigger engine (WAKE UP GM GET A V8 350 CI)..(hence)less to go wrong.another minus is the price,you really have to add drastically to the base price to get a nice set up.Another minus is the fwd.If pontiac was really serious about getting a a market on a car, this Bonney would be awesome with rwd/350cid or bigger v8 with a tune port injection.The gas milege would be better also(HOREPOWER TO WEIGHT RATIO HIGHER)Another i dont need to mention is the weight since i just did.
Overall review: Overall,This Bonney is a beautiful car no doubt with all those euro,round like a ball looks running around Bonneville take the class with the looks,interior is great looking body is the best.If i were buying a car that i just cared about how it looked,this would be the one.But if i wanted something in the performance field,i would look elsewhere.
GTO killer..sorry GM by GOGXPGO on 06/25/2004. Trim: 2004 Pontiac Bonneville GXP Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love this car! I have never had so many people twist their necks as I fly by them . The styling is awsome! I have actually been stopped several times and been told how much they like my GTO...and then I tell them it's a GXP...I love it. The sound of the V8 and the power of the huge brakes are great! They had 5 GTO's sitting on the lot and 4 GXP' s came in and sold-out 1st.
Cons: NOTHING! But rear wheel drive would be better.
Overall review: More of what people want from GM = GXP
Sporty sedan by Lucky from Indiana on 05/26/2004. Trim: 2004 Pontiac Bonneville SLE Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Style, comfort, On-star and XM Satellite radio make this a very nice car to operate. Love the white/gold/ tri-coat paint.....
Cons: none
Overall review: very nice sedan, very reasonable gas mileage, and not giving up the bell and whistles that I like in a fine car. It is an eye catcher and I get compliments on this beautiful car. I would recommend this car to anyone who wants a nice sedan and although the new GXP is more powerful, I find this car not to be disappointing in performance.
excellent car by clay buffalo ny, on 06/19/2014. Trim: 2004 Pontiac Bonneville GXP Sedan, Owned 10 years.
Pros: I own the gxp and I love my car great fuel milage handles nice very good automobile
Cons: there is no leg room for tall people but of corse none of the cars have leg room
Overall review: none
Bonniville's were the best! by Bonnie Lover on 05/11/2010. Trim: 2004 Pontiac Bonneville SE Sedan, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Size, Style, Gas Mileage low on highway about 33 mpg, reliability
Cons: Only con I can think of is low city mileage at about 15 mpg.
Overall review: I have been really happy with this car and am holding on to it because they are not making them anymore. We bought it as a new leftover in 1995. This was our second Bonnevillere and we were happy with the first also, which was a 1996. I am still hoping they bring them back.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next