2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Wagon

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Wagon Prices
2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Wagon Fuel Economy
Happy Long Term Owner by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/18/2012. Trim: 2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Wagon C320 Wagon, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Handles extremely well. Great visibility. Very practical and safe family car. 8 airbags were way ahead of most cars when it was made.
Cons: Seats could use slightly more lower back support.
Overall review: Near perfect car; quality abounds.
Review ID: #561934 Is this review offensive?
My best Mercedes by Fussy grandpa on 12/09/2007. Trim: 2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Wagon C320 Wagon, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Out of a total of 7, this is the best, most reliable MB I've ever owned!
Overall review: Great "little" wagon with a lot of pep....very comfortable and NO problems....bought it new.
Review ID: #519650 Is this review offensive?
A SAFE, SOLID CAR by Tess in the Desert on 04/24/2006. Trim: 2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Wagon C240 Wagon, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I bought this car for its comprehensive list of safety features. I used to dislike MB because of its popularity w/ social climbers, but now that I own a 240C, I'm happy with it. It's beautifully styled for a wagon and has a smooth, quiet ride (unlike Volvo). Fun to drive and easy to park.
Cons: Cost to maintain and repair. My son had a small accident resulting in dents and scrapes near a rear wheel. Damage was hardly noticeable but repair was over $6K. Ouch. Also, gas mileage is only fair.
Overall review: As long as the reliability proves to be good, I'm very pleased with this car. The solid feel and safety features were enough to sell me in the first place, but now I'm getting spoiled by the luxury of it. I just hope people don't think I'm a snob because I drive a Mercedes ...
Great Wagon with Lots of Class by Eric Philadelphia on 02/24/2006. Trim: 2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Wagon C240 Wagon, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It is a Mercedes. The 4Matic is great in the snow better than my SUV. This wagon can handle at high speeds very quietly. It may be slow out of the gate, but top end no match. The back doors open fully great for car seats.
Cons: Power seats??? Rain sensing wipers (not so much) Could be 1 inch wider and a little higher.
Overall review: I would buy this wagon again in a heartbeat. If I did not own a volvo before I bought this I would have bought the XC 70, but it is the same care as the S60.
lemon by Joe on 05/16/2005. Trim: 2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Wagon C240 Wagon, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Styling is nice, acceleration is good for such a small engine. Braking and handling are fine.
Cons: Transmission problems twice which were covered by warranty. Airbag problems not covered by warranty on a 15 month old car is absurd. there is a rattle that we can't identify the source of as well now. The over-engineered cupholder doesn't operate properly now (gee, who would've thought that would happen?).
Overall review: Too many little nuisance problems for a car this expensive - and then the service people act like they're doing you the greatest favor ever...I won't buy another Mercedes.