2004 Toyota Celica

2004 Toyota Celica Prices
2004 Toyota Celica Fuel Economy
Kick A** Import by Race Girl in Iowa on 09/15/2005. Trim: 2004 Toyota Celica GT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car is getting me excellent gas mileage...about 40 MPG highway if I drive her right...this car has wonderful handling and has gotten me from iowa to colorado and back without any trouble.
Cons: The only dislike I have about this vehicle is that it is a 4-cylinder and you can definitely feel it when you try to accelerate fast. Even the GTS is a 4 cylinder...I wish they made a V6 version.
Overall review: Overall this is a great car and I will never trade it or sell it...I am keeping this car until it wont run anymore!!!! It is my baby!
Love my Celica by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/17/2012. Trim: 2004 Toyota Celica GT, Owned 7 years.
Pros: This car is comfortable, handles well, and I get loads of compliments. My college students are always asking me if I want to sell it. Not going to happen!
Cons: No complaints. I wonder why they stopped making it.
Overall review: One of my best vehicle purchases ever!
Best. Car. EVER!!! by Blondie from VA on 01/12/2009. Trim: 2004 Toyota Celica GTS Action Package, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Omg, I love this car. Its always been my dream car and its affordable. I have a body kit (which I damaged in a wreck but I have a replacement). Even damaged I still think this is the hottest car on the road.
Cons: I can't find anything wrong with the car itself. My problem is that the only people I see driving it are old lol.
Overall review: I converted my Ford loving boyfriend into a Celica addict. Perfect car.
Great Great Car by Chris, double springs on 11/15/2004. Trim: 2004 Toyota Celica GT Action Package, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Just about everything under the sun, under the hood, and under the roof!
Cons: Could have used a more power engine, but for the milage, it's the best choice at the best preformance
Overall review: If toyota could have come out with a better car in the next decade, there would be another generation of celicas.
Beautiful car. by Linda on 02/15/2013. Trim: 2004 Toyota Celica GT, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I love this car, but not as much as the "84 Celica I had years ago, nor the MR2 I drove for 10 years.
Cons: Extremely hard to see out of the windows when backing up or changing lanes. Also the radio system is terrible.
Overall review: It's sad that the Celicas will no longer be made, and it makes no sense to me. Hopefully mine will last many years.