2004 Ford F-150 Heritage

2004 Ford F-150 Heritage Prices
2004 Ford F-150 Heritage Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6  Next
Ford F150 Heritage by ShockNAweMack on 07/29/2009. Trim: 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage XLT 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Not too big, drives and handles nicely. Love my truck.
Cons: ceiling console is all there with the drop down sunglass holder but it just seems incomplete for some reason. other than that...its a great workhorse
Overall review: What is there to say? Not sure but simply, its the best truck I have ever owned.
One of the Best 4 x 4 Pickups Ever Made! by 49 F-6 Dump on 12/24/2008. Trim: 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage XL 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Everything. I have owned it for almost five years; in fact it is my third F-150 4 x 4 to have over 150,000 miles and no problems. The V-6 and 5 Speed Manual with the 4 x 4 has served me on construction sites and freeway driving alike.
Cons: Sorry they don't offer this model anymore and wished they still had a 5 Speed Manual or better yet a 6 Speed Manual Transmission thenew 2009 F-150 4 x 4
Overall review: As always - you just can't beat Ford at their own game - they make the best trucks - period!
Good luck finding one by tat2dpair on 04/16/2008. Trim: 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage XLT SuperCab 2WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Power, fuel economy, highway cruise.
Cons: Overall braking feels too soft. Thinking about ceramic pads but I worry about eating up my rotors.
Overall review: I have the 2003 Heritage. It's the black and maroon two tone. It has 17" wheels and looks alot like the Harley set-up.(interior). I've never seen a sunroof soooooo big before. It is 40" wide! It is very nice to recieve complements almost daily. I am told it is an anniversary model. Very rare.
good depenable truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/23/2008. Trim: 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage XLT SuperCab 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: firm ride,gas mileage
Cons: small wheels,and rear seating
Overall review: good
Love my Pickup by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/31/2008. Trim: 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage XLT SuperCab 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: My Pk is a 2003, but i can not find it / LOVE my pickup, I have only done routine mantainance since I purchased it in 2005
Overall review: I am always getting compliments on how great it looks
2 3 4 5 6  Next