2004 Hyundai Tiburon

The Tight Tiburon! by Cowgirl from Southern Utah on 04/21/2008. Trim: 2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I bought my Tiburon new in April '04. I have owned Corvettes, & Trans Ams in the past, & my Tiburon handles better in all conditions. My local Hyundai service department is the best! I have had no problems except a cosmetic flaw on the center console which they immediately replaced. I plan on keeping it for a couple more years. I'm going to check out the new Genesis as maybe a future replacement!
Cons: My only complaint, & this really is minor, there isn't much adjust in the camber so the tires tend to wear on the inside edge.
Overall review: I would recommend this car to anyone who enjoys a fun drive. It is my everyday drive to work car, & it even makes the commute fun. The V6 is responsive and the handling tight in the curves. After 4 years I'm still in love with it!
Overall sweet car by Danny on 07/09/2005. Trim: 2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Bolt on mods increase performance greatly
Cons: Cheap leather wears fast, paint chips easy...
Overall review: GET IT, You'll love every minute of it
liked it but would not buy another by PA on 10/06/2008. Trim: 2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Nice sporty car for the price would buy the V6 over the 4 if you want preformance.
Cons: The seats are extremely unconfortable for long drives. I also would replace the tires the ones that came with the car were horrible in the rain.
Overall review: This is not a car I would buy again, unless I only drive 50 miles a day. The seating needs major improvement.
Work of Art by Zabuza on 09/23/2008. Trim: 2004 Hyundai Tiburon Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Interior is beautiful, but so is the outside Great Design, fast and reliable. Parts are cheap too :) in a good way, saves me money Works Great, hardly any problems if not any.
Cons: Only thing I can say bad about this car is the BRAND 'Hyundai" so many people for some reason hate this company, yet they don't realize how beautiful, and great a car that have made. At least for this 2004 model, which makes me wish hyundai wasnt in the name. Since they judge my car by BRAND not but what it offers. Either then that, this car is the best car I have ever drove, much better then ur basic civic and corolla too :) sporty baby
Overall review: Like the title of the review says...plain and simple It's a WORK of ART =)
Dealerships untrustworthy by Rebecca from WI on 12/01/2007. Trim: 2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 Special Edition, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This car has a lot of style, can take corners faster than most. Is fun, sporty and flirty.
Cons: I have many complaints about the dealership. I had special features installed and Hyundai has refused to accept warrenty on any products other than what Hyundai makes. They did not accept a one year warrenty even though they purchased and installed the product. I purchased the car new, however, I will not buy from hyundai again.
Overall review: The car was wonderful before additions, but the people are not worth dealing with.
Review ID: #519406 Is this review offensive?