2004 Toyota 4Runner

Best vehicle yet by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/18/2011. Trim: 2004 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I bought this 4-runner brand new and 7 1/2 years later I still love it. Plan on giving it to my son in a couple of years when he turns 16. I bought with that intention, knowing that it would be a good solid and safe vehicle for him, not to mention reliable. There are currently 3 people wanting to buy this vehicle from me and it's not even for sale!! Have only needed routine maintenance,(every 5,000 miles) new tires and a battery.
Overall review: I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a good reliable and fun to drive SUV.
" The Genuine Truck'" by Edgarb on 01/25/2012. Trim: 2004 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD, Owned 8 years.
Pros: I like everything,quality and performance ,style and look solid state workmanship,interior and exterior has a class. I love my Toyota 2004 and I hope have for to many many years!!!!
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: I'm very happy with my Toyota 4 Runner SR5 4WD,working very good in Summer time, in the winter is exceptional in the snow and heavy rain put my 4WD.I don't have any problems until now.
The Ultimate...................... is it a car a suv or truck? by vee on 05/12/2011. Trim: 2004 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Everything....
Overall review: Not much to say, this vehicle is the best...... for me anyways been a mom and a grandma,caring for my love ones safety all the time.
another great vehicle by John from Arkansas on 06/17/2010. Trim: 2004 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Typical Toyota quality. We chose the V-6 for two reasons. #1 If we have to pull anything heavy we use another truck. #2 No timing belt. This engine has timing gears so no belt change although I use synthetic oil to protect the engine as much as possible. What a great vehicle.
Cons: seriously, nothing.
Overall review: I give this vehicle a 10!
"The Darkangel" by Darkangel From Las Vegas... on 04/19/2007. Trim: 2004 Toyota 4Runner Sport Edition 2WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Everything, from look to the body to seats, stereo and the ride.
Cons: The windows when they are down in the back make wind noise.
Overall review: This vehicle is a great truck to have and is very hard to trade in because they changed it! the very next year.