2004 Isuzu Ascender

2004 Isuzu Ascender Prices
2004 Isuzu Ascender Fuel Economy
Best for its price! by Leo, Denver CO on 12/24/2008. Trim: 2004 Isuzu Ascender S 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I bought the car brand new in 2004. Have owned several SUV's previously. For the price and reliability in the snow and dry roads, very pleased. Have used it to haul toys around, (there are some weight restrictions of course), but handled well. I use my local Isuzu dealership for all my oil changes and any small problems I have had, very responsive and reasonable rates.
Cons: My CD player quit working.
Overall review: Love it, would purchase another one over GMC or Chevy models.
nice driving by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/12/2004. Trim: 2004 Isuzu Ascender S 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Overall review: good car
Review ID: #452011 Is this review offensive?
good buy by spike5it from Hawaii on 09/22/2004. Trim: 2004 Isuzu Ascender S 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: great family car
Overall review: I think its a keeper!
Outstanding Value and Comfort by PnyWoodsGuy on 11/12/2008. Trim: 2004 Isuzu Ascender S 2WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Performance and comfort rated very high with this vehicle. The ride is smooth if somewhat fluid. Dependability has been outstanding. I drive a lot (145,000 mls on this 2004) and I have found this vehicle to be very comfortable and reliable.
Cons: Road/wind noise is substantial.
Overall review: I like this vehicle very much. It pulled my boat easily.
Love Isuzu by Tennessee on 03/04/2008. Trim: 2004 Isuzu Ascender S 2WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: 7 passenger-very spacious. interior is comfortable. gets good gas mileage.
Cons: had minimal problems with oxygen sensor.
Overall review: really like this vehicle. the best SUV owned. previously owned rodeo, which was not as comfortable as the ascender.