2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx

2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Prices
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Fuel Economy
Ultimate Chevrolet by James on 08/04/2004. Trim: 2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LS, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: This is probably Chevy's Best vehicle and i would reccomend it to everyone i know, Whether you wanted speed or handling it is great for both.
reckless disregard for drivers of this car and their safety. by ken, illinois on 05/06/2014. Trim: 2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LS, Owned 8 years.
Pros: when I first got this car it ran pretty good and miles per gal was good.
Cons: after a few years stuff went wrong and I had to put in over 3000 dollars in repairs. ignition locks up and power steering has intermittin failure where it goes out and and then comes back on. steering linkage rust away over time.etc. chevy has recalls going on for it but nothing for my car yet. hope nobody gets hurt driving this car.
Overall review: if I had to do it over I get another model of car. as chevy told me no trouble with car when power steering goes out its safe to drive all the live long day,lol
my lost love by katherine from sacramento . on 05/02/2013. Trim: 2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LS, Owned 7 years.
Pros: fun car to drive. spacious. rear seat and front passenger seats fold flat. i love my maxx.
Cons: the only con that i have is thanks to the city of sacramento garbage trucks arm malfunctioning, my car is now totaled. im mad. best car i had. i want another one.
Overall review: love it. ok gas milleage. fun to drive. spacious. great little car.
nice practical family car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/29/2010. Trim: 2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LS, Owned 6 years.
Pros: remote start, adjustable gas/break, adjustable back seats, folddown seats
Cons: cheap interior material
Overall review: I helped my parents purchased a Malibu Maxx back in 2004 when Maxx first came out. I like it so much that I bought one myself a few weeks later. The car was enjoyable to drive around and is really practical. All the little extra features like the remote start, adjustable gas/break, and rear DVD player stuff made it really nice. It is not fancy like a BMW 3 or Lexus I series but certainly well worth the $15k I paid brand new back then. I kinda wish I got another one at that price just to have a spare...
dont buy this car its junk all of these problems on a car with 70,000 mi by ohio t on 02/16/2008. Trim: 2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: good on gas
Cons: this cas is junk front end clunks when you turn it thay say that normal its not, dvd player stopped for no reason and no longer does anything , wont start sometimes its in the electronics dealer says there nothing wrong with it same with the keyless entry or remotr start only way i got it to come back on was to remove the battery works for now , both rear windows have came off track or somthing has broken they will go down but not up you have to pull em up by hand
Overall review: all of these problems on a car with 70,000 mi dont buy a gm