2004 Suzuki Aerio

Buyer Beware by Calais, ME on 11/07/2008. Trim: 2004 Suzuki Aerio S, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Good gas milage.
Cons: The vehicle was a "program car" and purchased with 15,000 miles. I have owned the vehile for 4 years and placed 14,000 miles on iit. This has been its history: With under 20,000 miles the heater and blower went. With 30,000 miles, the front end suspension and struts needed to be replaced. With 34,000 miles, two engine rotors and belts needed to be replaced. The 10 year - 10,000 mile warrenty, according to the dealer, did not cover any repairs or parts. BUYER BEWARE!!!!! DO NOT PURCHASE THIS VEHICLE.
Overall review: Horrible car to own. Cost of parts and repairs are outrageous! 10 year Warrenty is useless.
Good Car with Strong Performance and Lots of Interior Space by Adrian, Toronto Canada on 12/03/2007. Trim: 2004 Suzuki Aerio LX, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Strong Performance Relaxed at highway speed Interior space, especially headroom for taller people Large trunk High level of standard equipment
Cons: Ride is very firm Paint can chip easily Car is low to ground, can become "beached" easily in snow drifts in winter
Overall review: Good quality, strong performing car that is spacious. As a 6ft tall male, I found the Suzuki the best for interior space of somebody my size. The performance of the car is strong, even when loaded. The car comes fully loaded in LX trim. Only signigicant grip is that the paint seems to chip very easily.
Review ID: #519451 Is this review offensive?
Great Little Car! by asluv2travel on 05/04/2007. Trim: 2004 Suzuki Aerio S, Owned 3 years.
Pros: For a compact car, the ride is unbelievably great, very tight and good suspension. Gas mileage is fantastic, 33mpg at 75mph. Have over 80,000 miles on my Aero and have not a problem, just change the oil every 3000miles. Also have another 50,000 miles on it flat towing behind a motorhome, still no problems. One of these days I may invest in new struts, although I don't think I need them yet!! I have the 5 speed manual and it is fun to drive. When I get 200,000 miles on this one I'll look at another. The engine on this car is extremely peppy for a four cylinder. I love this car! The A/C is great, it will freeze you out if you leave it on high. I especially like the digital speedometer.
Cons: I wish it had cruise control and a sunroof. Also not a lot of small compartment to put sunglasses, etc. Trunk is huge for a compact and back seats are not bad either. Wish it came in more colors too.
Overall review: Anyone looking for dependability, economy and fun to drive, this is definitely the vehicle. A lot of value for your money.
examples by SpeedRacer from Seattle on 04/02/2007. Trim: 2004 Suzuki Aerio LX AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: 1
Cons: 1
Overall review: 1
Best little car. by medik_boi84 from Florida on 07/12/2006. Trim: 2004 Suzuki Aerio S, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great little car. Has good gas mileage (not great but good at 25/30). Has great cargo room, and is peppy for a little car. It is also fairly cheap and I've owned it for two years with no problems. It also has good safety ratings. I own the sedan, but wish I would have got the hatchback. Buy a 2006 before they discountinue them.
Cons: Only major con is the materials used to construct the interior are not that great. But that is all there is to complain about.
Overall review: Great little car with almost no cons. I got a FWD sedan, but I wish I would have gotten the AWD hatchback.