2004 Suzuki XL-7

Don't count the XL-7 out of anything! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/26/2011. Trim: 2004 Suzuki XL-7 LX 4WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: A very reliable vehicle. Reasonable mileage. The 2.7 liter V-6 puts out surprising power for it;s size.
Cons: Rear door to deck rattles.
Overall review: Alot of bang for your buck. Purchased my XL-7 with 4700 miles on it. Have put well over 60,000 miles on it. Some of it in bumper deep snow, not counting drifts. KEEP GOOD TIRES ON IT. I like the truck type frame, made a very solid SUV.
Great Vehicle Excellent Value by PT on 08/21/2007. Trim: 2004 Suzuki XL-7 EX III 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The style and handling of the vehicle is the best I have ever owned. I have travelled all over the US in this vehicle and have not had one bit of problems. I have never owned a vehicle that didn't have to go back to the dealer on a number of occassions, not this one. I will buy another XL-7 soon.
Cons: NONE
Overall review: Very reliable and very safe vehicle. Gas mileage is decent for a SUV on a truck frame.
Problem car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/04/2007. Trim: 2004 Suzuki XL-7 LX 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: style
Cons: The service I recieved with the promlems on the rear end ,and how they treated me with no respect!
Overall review: problems are still therel . Making the the owner of the vechile should be the most important thing for them also custome service should be #1
The car that makes me feel good. by Condelove Virginia Beach, Virginia on 10/26/2006. Trim: 2004 Suzuki XL-7 LX 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I get her because all SUV,s look pretty much the same, not this one. It looks and feels robust, complete and smart. My big surprise was the quiet ride ( you don't feel bumps, gravel and all that stuff) it rides much more like a sedan. Also the construction, the maintenance people from Firestone, etc..., always say like Wao, this car have a sturdy frame and cage. And with all this, it is still quiet and looks good too.
Cons: Yes, the engine doesnt feel powerfull, but on a rush, it does!
Overall review: A sturdy vehicle, nice looks, clean and confortable, nicely equiped and reliable, so far give me something other vehicles can't, satisfy me.
could be if you add more features to standard package.Improve on gas milage by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/01/2006. Trim: 2004 Suzuki XL-7 LX 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: off road handling
Cons: alinement keeps coming off and pushing me to left.
Overall review: We are satisfied.