2004 Suzuki Grand Vitara

I love my Suzuki by Rebecca on 12/29/2009. Trim: 2004 Suzuki Grand Vitara LX 4WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: This vehicle had been great. I have owned it since it had three miles one it and now it had 112000. I have had no problems. I will buy another Suzuiki
Cons: Radio has always been a problem. It doesn't want to wokr when it is cold
Overall review: Great Car
good lil suv by kim on 04/04/2009. Trim: 2004 Suzuki Grand Vitara LX 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Thats its a smaller suv and its 4wd.
Cons: room in the rear seating
Overall review: so far so good.just bought this car today as used condition
The ultimate truck for sure! by Anonymous, Annandale, VA on 08/02/2006. Trim: 2004 Suzuki Grand Vitara EX 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This is my second Grand Vitara. I owned a 2001 Limited Edition. I love this SUV and wouldn't buy anything else. Everything about it is awesome! Other SUV drivers always look at it because they are the best looking and best designed small SUV on the road. My 2001 saved my life in January 2004 in a high speed head on crash that I walked away from! I went out the next day and purchased the 2004 and absolutely love it. The seats are microfiber and are extremely comfortable and keep a constant temperature in the heat or cold. I'm a true Suzuki fan!
Cons: Nothing!
Overall review: An absolutely outstanding truck. I will always buy a Suzuki Grand Vitara EX 4WD!
Greatly Improved Grand Vitara by KeithJCa on 10/09/2004. Trim: 2004 Suzuki Grand Vitara EX 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nicely appointed with decent room for a driver and passanger. Great as a commuter and for running errands. Sunroof, shift on the fly 4 wheel drive, automatic climate control and improved seat comfort. The horsepower and acceleration have been increased as well. The vehicle is much quieter overall then previous models and seems to sit a little higher. Better roof rail system with more accesories and the rear has welded fittings for attaching the OEM hitch. The ride is generaly smooth and even.
Cons: The rear seat area is somewhat cramped for most adults. The vehicle is really more suited for a single person or young couple. The realistic mileage is around 20-21 MPG.
Overall review: The exterior cosmetic appearance and interior comfort have been vastly improved from earlier versions. I have previously owned both a Sidekick and a Grand Vitara; this years model has lots of enhancements and improvements to it's features. I primarily use this vehicle for weekly commuting and for towing dirt bikes to off road locations. I personally installed the OEM roof rails and hitch which not only fit better but looked better. The roof rails for example are more easy to adjust and come with a special key lock on each end to keep them from being stolen. Oddly enough, I first was very interested in buying the Jeep Liberty; until I sat in it. It had a stated headroom comparable to the Suzuki, however there is no way they are the same actual height. I am 6' 2
now THEIRS 2! by BRUNO FROM BOSTON on 07/27/2004. Trim: 2004 Suzuki Grand Vitara EX 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I just pick up my 2004 this time red/silver my wife loves her 2003 silkwhite/silver grand vitara . wish they had leather ? still real nice.
Cons: NONE.
Overall review: These TRUCKS are GREAT!