2004 Suzuki Vitara V6

2004 Suzuki Vitara V6 Prices
2004 Suzuki Vitara V6 Fuel Economy
2004 Suzuki Vitara by Alex, NY on 01/27/2007. Trim: 2004 Suzuki Vitara V6 LX 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: very reliable and economic suv
Cons: cargo space could be bigger
Overall review: very good and reliable vehicle
cool zippy car by Mike Dennis on 04/02/2006. Trim: 2004 Suzuki Vitara V6 LX 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: small 4 wheel drive
Cons: low gas millage
Overall review: good car suv
A Great Entry Level SUV by DannyMick from Philly on 05/04/2005. Trim: 2004 Suzuki Vitara V6 LX 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The V6 feels pretty strong and makes a nice growl when you aggressively accelerate. The back seats easily fold to make more room for storage. It came with a decent stereo sytem that I feel no need to upgrade.
Cons: I think they could have made it slightly larger. When on a highway, at higher speeds, the handling isnt great. I also would rather there be a center console to rest my arm on and for storage.
Overall review: This is a great entry-level SUV. You can't ask for much more of a value for your money.
A Super SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/27/2005. Trim: 2004 Suzuki Vitara V6 LX 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: everything
Cons: could be slightly larger but still wonderful
Overall review: great vehicle
THE BEST LOOKING SUV ON THE ROAD by Gary: A 56y/y youngster from Lexington N.C. on 01/14/2005. Trim: 2004 Suzuki Vitara V6 LX 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I don't think you can beat the styling for any amont of money. I have had mine for about 2 months. It is red and silver and I have added running board, window vents and a towing package. And mine is the Grand Vitara and I feel like I'm in a sports car and a suv all at the same time.
Cons: The only dislike about my Grand Vitara is the rear seating room. It could stand a lot of improvment.
Overall review: THE GRAND VITARA IS THE BEST LOOKING SUV ON THE ROAD TODAY. BESIDE THE STYLING THE RIDING COMFORD AND HANDLING ARE GREAT. THE ONLY THING I WOULD CHANGE WOULD BE THE REAR SEATING ROOM. BUT THAT IS NOT THAT BIG OF A PROBLEM FOR ME, BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THAT MANY PEOPLE RIDING IN THE BACK SEAT. AND I WOULD NOT TRADE THE STYLING,CONFORD AND HANDLING FOR THE FEW INCHES THE REAR SEATING NEEDS.