2004 Lexus LX 470

The best I've had by cambrown66 on 02/07/2010. Trim: 2004 Lexus LX 470 Sport Utility, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Two years,no problems.
Cons: Antenna & usage with blue tooth.
Overall review: Very nice, the best I have had.
The ultimate SUV. by Peter on 04/05/2005. Trim: 2004 Lexus LX 470 Sport Utility, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It is the most reliable SUV and is designed as a SUV rather than a truck or a van. Its off-road performance is excellent. However, its MPG and price are not easy to take it.
Cons: Pricy/Costly
Overall review: It is for the people they really need a SUV.
Off Road ..... in a museum. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/02/2004. Trim: 2004 Lexus LX 470 Sport Utility, Owned 1 year.
Overall review: Aged, out of style, underpowered and over priced.
Fantastic SUV by Martha on 12/27/2013. Trim: 2004 Lexus LX 470 Sport Utility, Owned 9 years.
Pros: I love my Lexus LX470. I bought it in 2004 brand new. This was my second Lexus it was an RX .They were both excellent cars. I have never had a problem with either one. When I took it in for routine check-ups and oil changes they always went above and beyond. They were friendly and listened to you if there was a problem. I think Lexus is the very best car. If I were going to buy a new one it would be "guess what" a LEXUS. I like everything about them.
Cons: I do not have any cons.
Overall review: Great!
The Perfect SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/25/2009. Trim: 2004 Lexus LX 470 Sport Utility, Owned 5 years.
Pros: EveryThing
Cons: None
Overall review: Perfect!!!!!!!!!!