2004 Saab 9-5

SAAB- Surely Born from Jets by Tash on 07/08/2008. Trim: 2004 Saab 9-5 Aero, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I like evrything about this vehicle. This is my 4 th SAAB and I love it the power of 250 horses.
Cons: Not much except that I would like to have more cup holders
Overall review: Best car SAAB ever built.
Nice Car to drive by Ray from Louisville on 12/23/2007. Trim: 2004 Saab 9-5 Arc 2.3t, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great looks, fun to drive.
Cons: Lower than expected gas MPG.
Overall review: Fun car to own
Review ID: #520562 Is this review offensive?
Great Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/26/2007. Trim: 2004 Saab 9-5 Arc 2.3t, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car has plenty of Power, especially in Sport Mode. Even with the good power, you still get awesome gas mileage. On the highway I normally get 34 MPG. I opted for the cooled seats which I love. Dual Climate control is great too, since I am hot natured and my wife is cold natured
Cons: Cost of maintenance, more cup holders
Overall review: This is my first Saab. I would buy another Saab in a minute.
I wouldn't choose differently by nate on 01/09/2007. Trim: 2004 Saab 9-5 Aero, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I bought it CPO. Awesome car for the money. Sweet acceleration and fun handling. I have the manual and 2nd and 3rd gear are the most fun. Absolute rocket when you hit it...you'll do 80 in 3rd and not realize it!!! Slight turbo lag, but when you learn how to drive it, that will disappear. For a manual, the acceleration at HWY speeds is great without downshifting. The turbo takes all. Best MPG was 37 but average 28.
Cons: better cup holders, more storage spaces, rear seat heaters
Overall review: SWEET! and unique. You won't be driving a common camry or accord and it's a true Sleeper! Go for the Aero Manual if you can find it.
2004 SAAB 9-5 Aero by Rick on 02/24/2006. Trim: 2004 Saab 9-5 Aero, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Over 41,000 miles on car with no mechanical problems. Great on gas. 33 MPG highway (75-80MPH cruising). Average 23MPG in town. Very comfortable to drive (great seats), makes long distance driving a pleasure. Plenty of interior room for tall/large people (I'm 6'2" 240lbs). Startling acceleration (250HP) and 'on rails' cornering. Freeway on-ramps are a blast. Plenty of space for passengers and roomy trunk. Excellent sound system. Does not attract unnecessary attention from well meaning, speed checking, law enforcing officials.
Cons: Wife keeps taking car. Need two.
Overall review: Great car for daily commutes or road trips. Fun to drive.