2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser

PT Cruiser -- Good for Cruising Only by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/07/2005. Trim: 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: safety features, window mechanism location
Cons: no trunk opener in car or on keyring (hate that), 4 cyl engine has no zoom...dogs up hills. Stiff seating, non-stylish interior. The base model has NOTHING, Chrysler charges too much to add what is normally standard on other cars.
Overall review: Won't buy another. Satisfied with this car, would recommend it to certain individuals, but cannot wait to trade it in -- and it is 7 months old.
I give it a "AAA" rating "Absloutly Awesome Automobile " by Andrea on 10/21/2009. Trim: 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Everything looks, style, comfort, size of the car convience, including the gas milage. This car is awesome!!
Cons: Nothing! Everything is perfect!!
Overall review: Great little car for the money and for what you get for your money! I would buy a second one if I could afford a new car but dont have the money, I am disabled and live on a fixed income so unless someone gives me a new one or wills me one, I'll never get one. My Pt cruiser was used but I still love it as it is the most awesome car ever, and I have never had a new car in my life and I am 55 yrs old. I keep praying that someday I will get a new one, but I'm just dreaming on my income! Thats pretty sad 55 yrs old and never owned a new car!
MY CANDID, HONEST OPINION by SEAN FROM MOORPARK, CA. on 12/10/2003. Trim: 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: THE GT LOOKS GREAT BOTH INSIDE AND OUT. THE TURBO ENGINE WITH "HIGH OUTPUT" IS CRISP AND POWERFUL. I DO NOT FIND THE "LAG" IN THE TURBO MOTOR THAT OTHERS HAVE TALKED ABOUT IN THIS CAR. THE LEATHER INTERIOR IS SMOOTH, COMFORTABLE AND DURABLE. THE RETRO STYLED DASH IS A NICE TOUCH. THE CHROME TOUCHES TO THE INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR MAKE THE CAR ESPECIALLY APPEALING.
Cons: LONGER THAN NORMAL TURNING RADIUS. SEAT BELTS NOT COMFORTABLE OR LONG ENOUGH FOR TALL AND BIG PEOPLE. ( I AM 6'5" 300 POUNDS). COIN HOLDER AROUND SHIFTER IS ODD AND ILL PLACED. REAR LEG ROOM COULD BE IMPROVED. CENTER CONSOLE COULD BE DESIGNED A LITTLE BETTER.
Overall review: I AM VERY PICKY WHEN IT COMES TO BUYING CARS AND IT TOOK ME ALMOST 8 HOURS OF TEST DRIVING AND INSPECTION OF ALL THE PT CRUISERS BEFORE I PURCHASED MINE. (2004 GT TURGO WITH HIGH OUTPUT ENGINE) I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THE HIGH OUTPUT TURBO ENGINE OVER THE OTHER ENGINES AVAILABLE. I WOULD ALSO RECOMMEND THE CHROME PACKAGE OR PURCHASING AFTER MARKET CHROME ACCESSORIES THRU THE INTERNET. GO FOR THE LEATHER SEATS AND THE SEAT WARMER. THIS IS AN OVERALL GREAT CAR THAT WILL ENDURE IN TIME WHILE STILL GETTING THE LOOKS.
The Dream Cruiser by Eileen from Iowa on 08/16/2011. Trim: 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring Edition, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The shape and interior comfort
Cons: i don't like where window controls are
Overall review: This is the most beautiful car I have ever owned
I own a PT and my next car will be a PT by Chey on 12/24/2004. Trim: 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: My PT Cruiser makes me feel proud. So many people have said, "Oh, you have my dream car".
Cons: The seats are very uncomfortable.
Overall review: A definite plus in my book!