2004 Chrysler Town & Country

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
We LOVE our minivan! by thevincentfamily on 07/10/2008. Trim: 2004 Chrysler Town & Country LX, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I like everything about my minivan, as a military family, we frequent long trips to visit family and this van couldn't be more comfortable for the trip. We LOVE this van.
Cons: Nothing we dislike about this vehicle.
Overall review: Perfect for a safe family vehicle!!
Great,Great,Great! by Speeder on 01/22/2007. Trim: 2004 Chrysler Town & Country LX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very Very Very Comfy. Good for Trips. Extra Quiet! The key is cool. It is a mercades key because mercades and chrysler joined forces, and that is mercedas key. Well, this van if loaded! Even the cheap model!
Cons: Nothing!
Overall review: Ok. Had a Chevy Venture before this. Lasted 80,000 Miles till' the camshaft broke. (You can see my review under 1998 Chevy Venture by Speeder.) So, we went to Carmax one day, to look at one Van and bam! a guy drives on the lot with a 2004 Town&Country. White, comfy seats, rear air, so... We asked him if we could look at it, because it just got out of 125+ inspection. He said sure. We like it, and we take it on a test drive. The best van I have seen. I have a relitave that drive for Enterprise car sales, and he rode in the toyota, and you have to slam the door shut, and you can only get bucket seats in the back middle row with a certain model, so we sign for it. It only cost us 13,000 dollars. He handed over the keys, and we drove it home. Oh, and when I said he handed over the key? Did i mention the key? I love it. It is all in on for the 2004 models and up. It has it all in one, so it doesnt take up much room. And do you know why the key it like that? well, that is a diffrent story!
Benz+Mitsubishi+Dodge= Excellent by micoak on 05/18/2004. Trim: 2004 Chrysler Town & Country LX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quiet+confortable seat and ride+roomy.smooth looks. dipendable 3.3L Mitsubishi engine.
Cons: Well,this is american car. small things that sometime irritates me.
Overall review: for family van just get this one!! it is all good.
THE BEST VAN AROUND by 2 SONS MOM FROM LOCKHART, AL on 04/27/2004. Trim: 2004 Chrysler Town & Country LX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS VAN. I HAVE HAD IT FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS AND WE ALL HAVE ENJOYED IT. MY KIDS AND THERE FRIENDS LIKE THE DVD PLAYER.
Overall review: THE BEST VAN I HAVE EVER HAD. I WISH THAT I WOULD OF LISTENED TO MY FRIENDS WHEN THEY TOLD ME TO BUY A TOWN AND COUNTRY.
GREAT VEHICLE! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/19/2004. Trim: 2004 Chrysler Town & Country Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: COMFORT,AMENITIES
Cons: CUP HOLDERS DO NOT HOLD CUPS
Overall review: GREAT VEHICLE!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next