2004 Dodge Caravan

2004 Dodge Caravan Prices
2004 Dodge Caravan Fuel Economy
Great Ride for a grocery getter! by Dave Fort Walton Beach, FL on 07/08/2008. Trim: 2004 Dodge Caravan Grand Anniversary Edition, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Comfort! Great on long family trips. Averages about 23MPG highway. 18 City. Bought used w/74K miles. Just had to do the breaks. So far no problems after taking a 2K mile trip.
Cons: Handling is a little sloppy. But what can you say for a 4200 lb vehicle?
Overall review: It's a great van. Owned a 93 and 96 Dodge Caravans and this one is the best of the three. Wife, who swore she'd never own a van, loves this van. Good thing I have a Harley to offset the van!
The Best Vehicle by Pauline on 01/07/2008. Trim: 2004 Dodge Caravan Grand Anniversary Edition, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I have had no problems in 4 years
Overall review: Great vehicle
Grand CarelessVan by KC Driver from Kansas City on 08/01/2007. Trim: 2004 Dodge Caravan Grand SE, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Comfortable rides, convenient for the family. The low price compares to Japanese cars.
Cons: Couple of fixes have been done in the car. First one was the gasket problem in less than a month I took the car from the showroom, following by brakes, spark plug cable, and the joint.
Overall review: I was pretty disappointed about this car. Once the payment is finished, I would sell it right away. It's scary to drive this car without warranty. I have a Toyota with 135000 miles with no problem at all, only scheduled maintenance has to be done. I should have listen to a local car mechanic that fixes American cars to buy either Honda or Toyota only.
" The Trojian Horse" by jim Sioux City on 02/18/2007. Trim: 2004 Dodge Caravan SXT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: price
Cons: you hit your head getting in. The power door doesn"t always work. The instrument cluster was cracked in the first month causing the battery to discharge overnight. The power steering developed trouble at 36000. The transmission developed leaks at 36000. The Gas mileage is terrible compared to our 97' voyager 18 if your lucky and that's on the highway. I would think a long time before buying another and you should too!
Overall review: The vechile lacks alot of engineering for long term reliability. Was made for alot of shop time!
Newer is not necessarily better. by Cindy from New Jersey on 01/25/2007. Trim: 2004 Dodge Caravan Grand SE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like the way it looks
Cons: I bought the van used with 25,000 miles I have had to put in the shop 2 times for 4 different things in 4 months.
Overall review: I had a 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan which was a really good vehicle but I wish I had never traded for a newer model.