2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
2004 Mazda M X 5 by D1x1e on 06/07/2011. Trim: 2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata LS, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Fell in LOVE with the Mx~5 Miata the first time i saw one around 1990 . Finally around 2000 , I bought a 1994 red 5 speed ( only way to go ) ,, Loved it . When 2006 models changed, I decided one day to just go and take a test drive @ the dealership, not intinding on giving up my 1994. Drove the 2006 ,,,, O K I guess,,, told the salesman naaa,, whats that over there ? Oh a 2004 just traded in, he said. Ok , then I fell in Love with this car after a test drive ( kinda like my '94 on steriods ) bought it , drove it home , not knowing what my wife might say. Lil ~ Red as i call her , had 15,000 miles on her . Now in 2011 has only 22,000 miles on her . LOVE THIS CAR !!!
Cons: none
Overall review: great
the worst convertable by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/19/2004. Trim: 2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: ummmmmmmm...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Cons: soo small and uncomfortable, had to take in 3 times already and I got it last December, broke down on highway twice, one when I was 100 miles from home!
Overall review: very bad car
If you want to enjoy driving again... by Cruster from Tacoma, WA on 06/10/2004. Trim: 2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Absolutely the most fun car I have ever driven - a blast to drive but not high maintenance like a lot of sports cars. No, it's not a 280 HP monster, but it's not meant to be. Visceral and cool - I feel like I'm in touch with the road...this is what enjoyable driving is about. The shifter is great and the exhaust note, straight out of the box, is just awesome.
Cons: Worst thing I can say is that I had a rattle in the door that the dealer took care of. It's not the roomiest car in the world, but you don't buy a car like this for hauling things around, so that's hardly a shortcoming.
Overall review: I love this car. It is very well made, attractive as all get out (if you ask me - yeah, it's subjective) and I feel like a super-spy when I sit in it. The top goes up and down in 10 seconds or so so you can put it down when there's even a short break in the rain - I live in the Pacific NW where it rains a LOT so this is great for me. If you can live without the hauling capacity, I see no reason why you would NOT buy this car. I get a smile just looking at her.
The Ultimate Fun Sports Auto by DW on 06/16/2013. Trim: 2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata LS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the sporty body style. It is the most enjoyable car I have ever driven. If a fun car is what you want then you don't have to look any further!
Overall review: This may be my last car! I love it!
Zoom-zoom! by Rubber City Zoomer on 08/18/2012. Trim: 2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata Base, Owned 7 years.
Pros: This is an excellent car! I drive it year-round in northeast Ohio, and have 110,000 miles on it. My wife and I have taken it on trips to Vermot, NY Finger Lakes, Poconos, and Florida (needless to say, she's a great sport - my wife, that is; well, the car is, too). It carries 2 sets of golf clubs in the trunk, or 2 bikes on a rack. I'm middle-aged and finally got a car I'd dreamed about. It's fun, reliable, and economical, so why not enjoy the drive every day?
Cons: Some local shops have trouble getting the right parts; inexpicably, there seem to be a few different brake setups.
Overall review: If you enjoy feeling one with your machine and with nature, this is the best thing on four wheels!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next