2004 Hyundai Sonata

Sonata...the poor man's Jaguar by Ray from Marysville on 02/01/2005. Trim: 2004 Hyundai Sonata Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Awesome car. Absolutely the best overall value I could find
Cons: None.
Overall review: Am so happy that I purchased this fabulous vehicle.
Sonata lover by Gastonia NC on 12/24/2003. Trim: 2004 Hyundai Sonata Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great looking vehicle---loads of amenities for the money! No other car on the market puts sooooo much in a base car. This is my second and I'll likley buy another.
Cons: not one thing
Overall review: Can't beat the price, warranty, and ammenities on this vehicle!!! Very smart buy!
THE car to own by Crystal from Idaho on 10/03/2010. Trim: 2004 Hyundai Sonata GLS, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I love this car!! The 2004 model looks like a Jaguar! I haven't had any problems with it that Hyundai didn't fix immediately and for free!! ( That was only once. The cam sensor) Love Hyundai customer service!! I highly recommend this car to anyone!! Classy, reliable, and sweet!! Great trade in value if you ever wanted to trade it in. Although I don't think anyone would want to get rid of it!! If I won the lottery, I would not get rid of my car!!!
Cons: There isn't anything I don't like about this car!! One of the best investments I've ever made!!
Overall review: Great car!!!
Classy car for a classy gal by Murphette from Clearwater FL on 09/30/2010. Trim: 2004 Hyundai Sonata LX, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Style-the green'ish color, leather seats, sun/moon roof, and all the extra features which are standard on this model. It is a lot of car for the money. Very reliable - I had a routine service on it at 92,000 miles but have had NO mechanical problems. It now has 104,000 miles and runs great, gets 25-27 mpg, and has original brakes.
Cons: Thoughts of ever getting rid of it - I love everything about it.
Overall review: I dont think Hyundai's doesn't get enough credit for making high quality afordable cars. I suspect they would sell more cars if Sonata owners would give them up, even as trade-ins for new ones. My car is 6 years old, looks great, runs great, and I still get lots on compliments on it. I plan to drive it another 100,000 miles but when I do get rid of it, it will be as a trade in for a new Hyundai and most likely another Sonata.
Best car out of the 20 I've owned! by Iowa Browne on 03/17/2009. Trim: 2004 Hyundai Sonata LX, Owned 5 years.
Pros: This car has been fantastic. 40,000 miles, completely trouble free. I didn't think the battery would make it through the winter but with several days below-40 she still started every day! The seats are nice and comfortable and nicely adjustable but could use a lumbar adjustment for trips in excess of 4 hours. I am 5 FT 11IN tall and weigh 250. The audio is excellent and failure free. This car has awesome traction thanks to the standard Michelins which were just replaced. I have never driven a front wheel car with better wet and snow traction. I've never had a single complaint from the back seat passengers. Overall, I love this car and wish I had bought two!
Cons: I don't like the shift gate.
Overall review: Great car, great price, $14,000 new! Honda reliability- Toyota Camry comfort, Chevy Aveo price!