2004 Toyota Sequoia

Love My Sequoia! by Maria from Massachusetts on 07/10/2007. Trim: 2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love my Sequoia. The engine is really quiet for a truck. The maneuverability getting into parking spaces and making tight turns is phenomenal for a big SUV compared to my GMC Jimmy which was nothing short of scrap metal. I love the interior and exterior design. The leather seats are comfortable and well made. It handles well in the snow.
Cons: There is nothing I really dislike but would like to see some options upgraded in the newer models such as memory driver's seat and stow and go folding seats for the second and third rows. Also, maybe a hybrid.
Overall review: My husband and I fight for the driver's seat on the weekends! This is a great SUV. I would definitely purchase another one.
The Best Overall SUV in it's class by Andrea from Detroit on 04/26/2005. Trim: 2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: what I like most is that we have four children with one on the way, and I'm not concern with the room in the truck because it's very roomy and comfortable for my entire family. It accomondates every need especially when traveling a far distance.
Cons: I would like to see a little more cargo room and maybe hidden space in the back. Also, consider the price, theirs not a lot of competion in this particular category Toyota wins hands down. I think sells would increase more
Overall review: My overall opinion, is that I would love to do a comercial on Toyota. since working in one of the big three companies, my loyality has always been with Toyota. I've have 2 4 runners and 3 Sequioa's within the last 9 yrs, so it goes without saying, I"m a Toyota fan.
Best vehicle I have ever owned by Ray fm Denver on 11/17/2004. Trim: 2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Comfort - Rides like a car rather than an SUV. Lots of space in the back for luggage, golf clubs, etc. Easy to drive and park despite it's size.
Cons: Need warning buzzers or camera to look behind vehicle before backing up. Large blind spot.
Overall review: Best SUV in this price range and size.
OK Family Truck by Brenda from Honalulu on 07/03/2004. Trim: 2004 Toyota Sequoia SR5 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The seats are very comfortable. A good soccer mom mobile. I like the interior of the Limited models, the dashboards. Very Luxurious.
Cons: The exterior styling is feminine and looks like a soccer mom's car.
Overall review: It is a good car, but other SUVs in this class have better Exterior styling.
Best I've driven! by MortgageGuy from St. Louis MO on 06/23/2004. Trim: 2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent performance, and very smooth ride for such type of vehicle. Love the very spacious interior and leather.
Cons: No memory seats on a $46K SUV? Also, navigation system is not available. Before you buy it, check if it will fit in your garage!
Overall review: I love every second I spend in this SUV. It is powerfull, spacious and very comfortable. If you are looking for a large SUV this is the best choice!