2004 Honda Pilot

love it wish I could afford a new one by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/08/2011. Trim: 2004 Honda Pilot EX w/ Leather, Owned 3 years.
Pros: bought used w/ 35k on it 3 yrs ago. now I have 150k as I drive 3-4k amonth. Nothing but normal maintenace costs and I can get up to 22mpg on hyway.. 10% more with mid-grade fuel. Still runs like a top.
Cons: very little
Overall review: great
Best vehicle I have ever owned by Rick on 09/28/2011. Trim: 2004 Honda Pilot LX, Owned 7 years.
Pros: 229,000 on the odometer and it's been virtually trouble free. It also drives like new. The only work I've had done is regular maintenance: Timing belt, oil changes, that sort of thing.
Cons: Not the greatest on gas but it is pretty much a full size SUV. I also HATE the ABS. If any one wheel is slipping you have no brakes, it will shove the pedal back at you. For instance, on icy road you may have ice near the curb but plenty of traction on the drivers side but the ABS won't let you brake much. It happens rarely and is the only reason I gave 9 out of 10 instead of 10 on performance.
Overall review: My first import and easily the best vehicle I have ever owned.
A great SUV by Mark on 02/22/2009. Trim: 2004 Honda Pilot EX w/ Leather/ DVD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Very dependable, we have owned it for 5 and a half years and 65000 miles and not a single problem so far. Great in winter weather. easy to drive. smooth on the highway. My wife truly loves this vehicle. Near perfect vehicle if you have 3 kids to lug around town. cleans up to look like new
Cons: gas mileage isnt great, 22 MPG highway and 15 MPG or so city. styling is a bit boring. Not much room in third row. handling is so so, especially in emergency situation [comparing it to other SUVs]
Overall review: We recommend this vehicle for its reliability and for families with two or more kids. Not the greatest gas mileage but we know our kids are safe and secure in it.
CAN DO BETTER by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/01/2008. Trim: 2004 Honda Pilot EX w/ Leather/ DVD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: The space inside is great. The configuration allows you to go from 5 to 7 passengers in few seconds. The MPG is good for the engine - 19/city & 24/hwy
Cons: cheap build - poor quality of inside. Mechanical issues may require long lasting battle with Honda for having your car fixed (as long you're under garantie).
Overall review: I give it a CAN DO BETTER!
Honda is just so-so by Blaede from Kansas City on 12/18/2007. Trim: 2004 Honda Pilot EX w/ Leather, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Leather seats
Cons: Boring Styling.
Overall review: It's ok, but I should have kept my Liberty- it was FUN to drive and handled GREAT! Plus it had 4x4 and I wasn't afraid to take it off the road (I wouldn't want to drive my Pilot across a flat field!)
Review ID: #520296 Is this review offensive?