2004 Scion xA

Spunky Lil Ride by Melissa in Beltsville on 06/23/2008. Trim: 2004 Scion xA Hatchback, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The car is roomier than it appears from the outside. The trunk space is small but you can get a lot in there, especially if you put the seats down. I brought home 2 doors from Home Depot in my Xa w/the hatch up. I like the look of it - it's ver spunky. I like the MPG. Everyone around me is jealous! I drove back and forth from Maryland to North Carolina and this car moves and it's great on gas, as promised.
Cons: It is a bit bumpy but it's doable. I like the stereo system but I hope future models have a plug for an Ipod.
Overall review: I adore this little car. It is absolutely perfect for me.
Sweet Ride by Pipster on 10/11/2005. Trim: 2004 Scion xA Hatchback, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It gets a lot of looks from people and it handles well!
Cons: A lot of people say it looks like it "smashed into a wall" but I love the look!
Overall review: It's an awesome car and I have had NO problems with it!
5-door for the life and kids by I wish I live in Seattle on 12/23/2004. Trim: 2004 Scion xA Hatchback, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The styling turns heads, literally! I've had more than several people approach me about my car. The seats are comfortable enough. I drove from Santa Barbara, CA to Seattle, WA without any problems and it wasn't exactly the kindest trip road-wise! The standard amentities are plentiful. It has a good quality feel, especially for its price range. The A/C system is fine. With the backseats folded down, there is alot of trunk space for its size. Very, very nimble! Excellent handling! Standard ABS brakes and they work awesomely! Engine is inaudible at city speeds though its noticeable once you get on the highway. Speed is good enough for "normal" drivers and baby lead-foots. No problems at all.
Cons: NO cruise control option. It's kinda a pain on long drives. I haven't been able to play MP3 cds in the stereo, I dunno if that was a cd problem or a stereo problem. Cupholders won't accomodate the largest cups (44 oz. and up). Not much storage space for cds. The car vibrates violently when driving past 50-60 mph WHEN the back windows are rolled down. Otherwise, the ride is fine until you get into illegal speeds. Speaking of which, the acceleration isn't the best but I was able to get the car to go 110 mph, hehe.
Overall review: It's my first car so you know I'll be a little "adventurous" with it. Good car everything-wise. It's enough for the budget-minded. You can't ask for much with its price tag but it'll surprise you still. People seem to love its styling and I sure do too! Great car. Highly recommend it to all but people who need to escape from the cops during a chase. Then I would recommend something with a larger engine.
simply irresistable by myckRo d twins on 04/15/2004. Trim: 2004 Scion xA Hatchback, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: headturner makes you feel young, stress-free sound system, safe and comfortable.
Cons: the horsepower is low. and the headrest at the back should be all like in the center seat for better viewing at the back.
Overall review: its worth the pay, its hot and its new.
Economical Car by Beck on 11/01/2012. Trim: 2004 Scion xA Hatchback, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Great car! Have only had regulat maintenance done plus tires but no other significant trouble.
Cons: No extra gauges
Overall review: Good and dependable